What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage's X-Ray Straight from EGX in London

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
@DreadKnight1 you mentioned a reveal that's gonna happent today. Is it rly happening or you just hope for something to happen today?
It's very likely, ed boon tweeted a hint (the ios related hint on Tuesday) that said 4 DAYS which means today(at egx), the MKX announcements have been running dry over the past few weeks, also he's tweeted hints at what the reveal will be woth references to the band queen which could be interpreted as a reveal for freddy or sindel. He also compared this to a Beyoncé song (girls run the world) which hints at a female character reveal and calls the comparisons jaded one (obvious hint is obvious).

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
One thing I noticed - is how Kano's skull looks in Cassie's X-Ray vision. Shouldn't the metal plate be a PART of his skull? Because right now it's just a "regular" skull being crushed by a two pistols.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ BecomingDeath13:Ehh, the ruptured testicle in Blitz looked way fake though..and that's a helmet collision lol. MK X Cassie is literally punching your balls til they explode...that surpasses ruptured imo lol.

Skellington

Banned
Why is everyone so disappointed? It's almost like you guys want NRS to have full detail on some fucking balls man. Just enjoy it for what it is which is brutal as fuck.
Everyone hyped it up too much for what it is. In all honesty it just isn't that great. Sorry

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I thought this is supposed to be an X-ray? All we get is a quick ball shot with blood splatter?? Come on now, there is alot more to the testes than just blood. People hyped this up way too much and now I, along with many others, are left disappointed :(

Are you blind? She clearly did more than that.

She lights their face on fire, explodes their genitals with her fist, smashed their skull, then shoots them in the eyeballs.