What's new

Casselman here.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Have been over at the MKO Forums (Currently as a Shadow Priest) for years now. I figured with the new reboot coming, it was time to at least have a few accounts around the Kommunity.

TYM looks pretty damn nice so far. I look forward to exploring this website through release and in the future. Thanks to the staff for helping me out so far.

-Casselman

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hey Casselman welcome to TYM..

im danadbab over at MKO. i dont post there much at all anymore but i was there alot back in the day.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome, Casselman! It was me talking to you through TYM's twitter this morning btw. ;)

I was at work so I couldn't handle the situation myself, but we got Krayzie and Rob on it asap. :top:

Again, welcome and enjoy!

SZSR

Noob
Welcome, i've seen your name around the MK forums a few times, nice to see you joining TYM. If you can try posting in the tournament and regional matchmaking forums. We've got quite a few tournies coming up around the US in these months. Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
TYM gladly opens its front doors for you to enter through, Casselman. Consider yourself welcome among us!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey welcome Casselman, thought you were SGTSEKTOR lol guess not...

But hey enjoy TYM and long live MK!