What's new

Cartoon Network removed from Dish...

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Damn, I mean they have Adult Swim at night and Toonami on the weekends. Then Turner has to be assholes and removed that from this provider. I looked at the TV guide and saw that this channel is gonna be removed, but then they removed it for good. Im pissed, I hope they have an agreement soon and put that channel back on the air.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Cartoon Network died a long time ago.
That is true, I agree with that statement. It died on me around 2006, but AS and Toonami is the only thing that keeping it going and the shows they put on that during those times keep me entertained. Shit Toonami only came back in 2012 and didnt let it keep going. Smh

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
That is true, I agree with that statement. It died on me around 2006, but AS and Toonami is the only thing that keeping it going and the shows they put on that during those times keep me entertained. Shit Toonami only came back in 2012 and didnt let it keep going. Smh
You can try Hulu plus and see if they have the AS shows on there. They usually air them the day of if its a new episode and they have an archive of older ones to watch in a binge if you want.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
IMO shows died a couple years ago for me. The cartoons now are just like what injustice is to MK9 loyalists. The only reasons I watch tv are:
The flash
Gotham sometimes
Supernatural
The 100