What's new

"Capcom players dominate the MK community", FChamp says congrats to KDZ in Gootecks interview

thanks god i play all SF3,SF4, MVC, Tekken, MK and Injustice. It's you guys who want to have fanboys war, Capcom vs MKC blah blah blah. Sure i love MK the most but it doesn't mean i have to hate other FGs.
I agree with this. I play mk, injustice, and street fighter (have played tekken, virtua fighter, and am playing marvel right now). Also when I watch streams, I watch a multitude of games, I dnt just watch one game then leave the stream.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
My guess is either:

A. Fchamp thought KDZ was a Capcom player and just fucked up.
B. Fchamp thought he'd just talk some shit.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
To be real, I don't even know why the whole FGC isn't together and that we dnt support all games (that is why we have these labels). Instead ppl want to attack other games and call them "bad" or "scrubby" and etc.
Probably just people being territorial. Idk why people act like the FGC's are all different gangs that have to show eachother up.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To be real, I don't even know why the whole FGC isn't together and that we dnt support all games (that is why we have these labels). Instead ppl want to attack other games and call them "bad" or "scrubby" and etc.
its because they have a close minded mentality, so don't bother.

here, have a snickers!

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
Do you really want to use that video as evidence of salt? I mean, I don't care about this at all (this being whos fgc epeen is better) but given the amount of bad sportsmanship with Injustice lately...

Dunno, using a video where there is nothing but respect at the start, during and graciously after... makes Capcom look better than the cut throat MK Vs Injustice crap going on here of late.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Oooh, messed up psychology Champ, talking about MK community in an Injustice tour. keep it up

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
And the capcom playes had grand success before they dropped the shitty game like a bad habit. And now look at injustice. Got guys like PR Rog who played it for a month on and off and take top 8. Its just an easier game where players with better fundamentals like Rog can compete in until the MK players pour SO MUCH TIME into it that they cant keep up. Of course the MK community is going to be the best in the end. They no life this game to no end. Success boils down to time + talent. MK Players will put so much time in that it outweighs the raw talent players like Rog have, who have to focus on a ton more important, skillful games.
i agree, MITDJT you are a good player but need to open your eyes. if a guy can play a game on an off for a few months and make top 8 at EVO(biggest major) over guys like tombrady, pigofthehut, 16bit, perfectlegend etc.. who obviously put alot of time into the game then i think we know that injustice is scrubby. but i still find it fun

Rokay

hold that
i agree, MITDJT you are a good player but need to open your eyes. if a guy can play a game on an off for a few months and make top 8 at EVO(biggest major) over guys like tombrady, pigofthehut, 16bit, perfectlegend etc.. who obviously put alot of time into the game then i think we know that injustice is scrubby. but i still find it fun

That's retarded. Just because one guy did it you think every player can do it? That doesn't say anything about the game. Any good player can do the same thing in any game.

Xian doesn't even main KOF yet he got top 8 at evo in it. Also cdjr has gotten top 16 at a sfxt and sf4ae major when we all know he doesn't main those games. I dnt need to open my eyes, ppl need to stop acting so biased. Also IGAU has only been out for 3 months. The results are going to be drastically different down the road (same thing for mk9). But hey everyone has their opinion, but opinions are true because they aren't facts.

MoldMan

Noob
Do you really want to use that video as evidence of salt? I mean, I don't care about this at all (this being whos fgc epeen is better) but given the amount of bad sportsmanship with Injustice lately...

Dunno, using a video where there is nothing but respect at the start, during and graciously after... makes Capcom look better than the cut throat MK Vs Injustice crap going on here of late.
First off , the video was showing he has no room to talk about which type of player is better if he cant even win his own game. He was the one that started talking trash in the first place

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
First off , the video was showing he has no room to talk about which type of player is better if he cant even win his own game. He was the one that started talking trash in the first place

Doesn't change my point at all.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
It's not really the point of labels being ridiculous. It's angry people scrambling all over the place to to find non-Capcom labels so they can misplace the Capcom fighters > MK fighters statements lolololol

haketh

Noob
Guys must've missed the last five years of KDZ Rufus. He sure as hell didn't play 5 years of SoulCalibur V for sure. And SC4 is deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd like MK9999999999999999999
KDZ has been playing SC since II and he's also a Melty Blood and Arcana Heart player.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
KDZ isn't even a capcom player, hes a soul calibur player