What's new

Can't find a character for me :(

MLGIHydro

@MLGIHydro
I've been playing Injustice since the release. I like the game and the characters, but I just can't find the right one. I've played with most of them quite a bit.

In MK I played a pretty good Sub-Zero. I'm a defensive player and relied on Sub's setups and timing to win the match.

What character would you guys recommend for me?

Sami

Noob
Have you tried a gadget-spamming Lex? Electric mines are a good way of trapping people and you need to time and space them properly. He also has a dash attack (sub zero slide, although Lex doesn't slide), projectiles which can be cancelled, and other tools to force people to move about or limit their movement.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I kind of have the same problem, and I was a former Sub player too. I only really play this game semi seriously but I like Superman. He has a footsie based playstyle with his quick dash and his f23. So if you give him a try, you might like the way he feels. Nothing is like Sub-Zero in this game though because nothing is even close the ice clone and that style of controlling space with it.

Man up and pick one. Do what I do pick the 3 least used and kick everyone's asses to change their opinion of the character

cyke_out

Noob
Lex is a trap based character that controls the space and cuts-off portion of the screen.

Aquaman is a very defensive character, suing long range pokes, trident projectiles and water shield to keep opponents away.

If you just miss a freeze into combo, try green arrow, but he's much more offensively minded than what you are used to.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I agree with Lex. I was a big SZ player, and Lex kind of matches the style of play as far as screen control. Not to mention the Corp Charge is basically a SZ slide on wake up. Try him.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
I've been eating dinner since I was a little boy. I've tried all the traditional dinners out there, but I just can't decide which one to have tonight. Typically I like to have protein and some vegetables. My strategy is to eat the protein first then finish with the vegetables.

What dinner would you guys recommend for me?

Flipitaru

I'm living at your death
Well since you say you're a defensive player and your avatar is Teen Titans, I'd say go for either Raven or Cyborg.

Saitsu

Noob
I've been eating dinner since I was a little boy. I've tried all the traditional dinners out there, but I just can't decide which one to have tonight. Typically I like to have protein and some vegetables. My strategy is to eat the protein first then finish with the vegetables.

What dinner would you guys recommend for me?
Swanson's.

webreg

Noob
I played SubZero for defensive purposed as a kind of punisher. His clone and freeze were great to that extend and would yield me a full combo for proper reaction, antiair and defensive play. I use CatWoman now and do the same thing mostly but she obviously feels quite different. I also play Lex and Aquaman (a tier whore character must be in your repertoire obviously). Lex seems to have an uphill battle against almost everyone else or I simply haven't figured him out yet but I like his design. And although I play Aquaman the least I'm the most successful with him. He is so cheap.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Defensive play with setups? Aquaman or Raven. Possssibly Ares if you are cool with zoners.