Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Tier

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sheeva tier

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
OK, so I am throwing a party where I plan on making all types of desserts (cupcakes, truffles, etc) that are halloween themed. Of course, this is all complimented by pumpkin/fall craft beers and spirits. So my question to you guys is this:

Is candycorn godlike? Is it even good? Is it made of minced cat ass?

You decide.

Also, if you guys have any good halloween style mixed drink ideas feel free to hook me up =)

I was thinking of letting candycorn sit in a vodka bottle for a few weeks or so

9_Lives

Noob
Candy corn is pretty good, goes well on chocolate cupcakes, especially the Jack-o-lantern ones with sprinkles. I don't drink, so I can't help you there much. XP

I also just wanted to say that the Deftones are awesome, therefore your username is awesome.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Candy corn is pretty good, goes well on chocolate cupcakes, especially the Jack-o-lantern ones with sprinkles. I don't drink, so I can't help you there much. XP

I also just wanted to say that the Deftones are awesome, therefore your username is awesome.
Thats a good idea! I'll have to go all girly and hit up pintrest or something. We are doing a craft beer bottle share, so everyone has to bring 2 large format bottles of some type of pumpkin or fall beer to compliment the halloween treats. I was hoping that TYM had some good advice, but I fear my audience is not quite what im looking for =(

Thanks for the advice, and yeah Deftones are great! Been a fan since 1992