What's new

Question - Bojutsu Can you fix this?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Shaolin has the sacram.
Ancestral has the fire arrows.
Bojutsu doesn't stand a chance against the rest projectiles of the game, 4% damage? Why?
I must crouch every time the opponent throws something,even if my arrow hit the risk is worthless.
I believe 2% buff would be OK.what do you think?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I think the deal with Bojutsu is that you always save your meter, to send out stuff like EX arrow or EX flame ball.
EX arrow is an 8% mid that breaks armor and is plus seven on block, and ex flame ball done from a distance actually nullifies jump escapes or approaches....
even though Kung Jin rarely has problems anti airing anyway.

stamatis

I think the deal with Bojutsu is that you always save your meter, to send out stuff like EX arrow or EX flame ball.
EX arrow is an 8% mid that breaks armor and is plus seven on block, and ex flame ball done from a distance actually nullifies jump escapes or approaches....
even though Kung Jin rarely has problems anti airing anyway.
So you believe that 4% it is OK?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
So you believe that 4% it is OK?
At least he has a projectile. High Tech Jacqui players merely sit full screen and try to parry with the 2 worst parries in the game, and they're both on the same character.

Bojitsu isn't a top tier character, its a starter character. Low skill floor, low skill cap. The damage of his projectile is irrelevant, as he's not a character that ever wants to be in a full screen projectile war to begin with. You should be asking for a faster recovery if anything so he can properly trade and get run ins/divekicks.

stamatis

At least he has a projectile. High Tech Jacqui players merely sit full screen and try to parry with the 2 worst parries in the game, and they're both on the same character.

Bojitsu isn't a top tier character, its a starter character. Low skill floor, low skill cap. The damage of his projectile is irrelevant, as he's not a character that ever wants to be in a full screen projectile war to begin with. You should be asking for a faster recovery if anything so he can properly trade and get run ins/divekicks.
This is another discussion.I get your point but I just want his arrow to hurt more .:)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Shaolin has the sacram.
Ancestral has the fire arrows.
Bojutsu doesn't stand a chance against the rest projectiles of the game, 4% damage? Why?
I must crouch every time the opponent throws something,even if my arrow hit the risk is worthless.
I believe 2% buff would be OK.what do you think?
I think you need to up your game instead of trying to get this bitch a damage buff.
He can convert off of anything, stop trying to zone with him.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
It is OK for you that takeda has a safe njp,and your problem is mine that is -16?
just for the sake of argument, your njp has a bigger range then takeda's

takeda has to take 3 steps forward in order for njp to hit at round start, kung jin can just do njp at round start and it will work so yes, it's perfectly fine