What's new

Can we give some props to Scar?

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Dude I don't understand I always watch the games delayed and I can't find the Dab/Perfect Legend match and the DJT match

edit: nvm I'm very confused have they not shown the bottom half yet?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Dude I don't understand I always watch the games delayed and I can't find the Dab/Perfect Legend match or whoever Scar played after he beat BlindDucky. Either way, that finals was easily the best I've seen all year that was incredible.
Because ESL had to end their stream early due to connection issues with - you're not ready for this - HALF OF THE ENTIRE TOP 8.

Highly unfortunate, but when it comes to the netcode, shit happens. :(

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Dude I don't understand I always watch the games delayed and I can't find the Dab/Perfect Legend match or whoever Scar played after he beat BlindDucky. Either way, that finals was easily the best I've seen all year that was incredible.
what actually happened after scar got to grand finals? the other side of the bracket hadn't played yet when stream ended, right?

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Ok I understand now thanks, so when is this being streamed, or is it not going to be? I was really feeling that top half and was waiting to see some DJT action as well as the Perfect Legend match, he's honestly been looking a lot better lately.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Hey guys. We have got to give props to Scar for showing us how to play some underused variations. So far during MKX his Demolitions Sonya and Hat Trick Kung Lao have been amazing fun to watch. Not only that he is a very good player too. We need more players like Scar!
Scar plays Special Forces too. It's quite a sight to behold.

Definitely huge props to Scar. Some people might be surprised at Hat Trick but it wasn't the variation that necessarily beat SonicFox, but Scar himself. I look forward to a runback between those two.