What's new

Can we get a Deathstroke vs Whoever stream please?

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Get a stream going and I'll gladly show you how to handle Deathstroke with Superman or Batman. I'm at work for the next 8 hours though.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
superman airdash and batman hook, if a stream is made do it for Grundy, and harley etc. Also include swordflip punishes.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
superman airdash and batman hook, if a stream is made do it for Grundy, and harley etc. Also include swordflip punishes.
Sword flip punishes are not hard. You have time to even hit a B3 or F3 on his blocked sword flip. I don't play Grundy or Harley so I can't help with those.

What's funny about this post is that I made this very same statement yesterday on page 19 in Pigs The Hut thread about DS being broke. I said the very same thing he should play against Pigs The Hut DS and Tom Brady chooses whomever.

OP, you sure you didn't get this from me? lol.
Anyways, this would be a great way for us all to see what all the fuss is truly about.

Komatose

The Prettiest
What's funny about this post is that I made this very same statement yesterday on page 19 in Pigs The Hut thread about DS being broke. I said the very same thing he should play against Pigs The Hut DS and Tom Brady chooses whomever.

OP, you sure you didn't get this from me? lol.
Anyways, this would be a great way for us all to see what all the fuss is truly about.
Page 19? Lol @ Shit being buried. You really think he saw your post prior to this? I think not.

Anyway, I will handle any Deathstroke with Killer Frost, Raven and Catwoman.

At first I did have extreme issues with him, but then I read Reo's thread and a thread I created awhile back. I was able to gather a lot of information from them and practiced. Now the spam does not hinder me as bad as it use to (and I am not even a good player). I use Green Arrow and flame arrow the hell out of such spammers.

The problem now for me is good DS players who don't spam. lol. But I shall see how that goes when I get better. Still I am curious to see what all the fuss is about via a live video between these to tournament players.

I wonder why they haven't responded to this thread that is calling them out. I think such a video would help douse the flame to many of the threads being created for DS and his supposedly OPness.

Page 19? Lol @ Shit being buried. You really think he saw your post prior to this? I think not.
Calm down, it's not serious enough to even warrant a response.
I was just poking a joke.

Still would be nice to see such a fight between two tournament players with contrasting views on the matter.

If you care to watch:

http://www.twitch.tv/thedigitaldojo

My bro has been playing Deathstroke and a few various other characters for the past few days on stream.

He will start streaming Injustice and play all night. Challenge him in stream chat.

We plan to learn several characters and start streaming Injustice regularly (Have been streaming every night for the past few days).

I've been learning the following characters:

- Batman
- Aquaman
- Harley Quinn
- Killer Frost
- Catwoman
- Nightwing

Note: He is streaming League of Legends right now because it is our friends Birthday, friend will be going to bed shortly.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Well Pig has the video up showing some good pointers for avoiding and getting near DS already, but matches would be cool too. ^lol

If you care to watch:

My bro has been playing Deathstroke and a few various other characters for the past few days on stream.

He will start streaming Injustice and play all night. Challenge him in stream chat.

We plan to learn several characters and start streaming Injustice regularly (Have been streaming every night for the past few days).

- Batman
- Aquaman
- Harley Quinn
- Killer Frost
- Catwoman
- Nightwing

Note: He is streaming League of Legends right now because it is our friends Birthday, friend will be going to bed shortly.
If you care to watch:

- Batman
- Aquaman
- Harley Quinn
- Killer Frost
- Catwoman
- Nightwing

For some reason I cannot manage to pull up your stream on my iPhone twitch TV app. I have some time to burn before I go to sleep soon. Any chance you will upload it to YouTube once you are done? So I may watch later today.

Going off the comments here, it must be some good battles!

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
If you care to watch:

- Batman
- Aquaman
- Harley Quinn
- Killer Frost
- Catwoman
- Nightwing

Where are you located and/or what time zone are you in?