What's new

Can the community help WNF get a stream computer?

Would you be willing to make a donation so WNF can have their local streamed?

• Total voters

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I would donate a dollar only to watch Tyrant's Grundy... and for MKX down the road

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
Sure. I've enjoyed at least $20 worth of entertainment from the WNF guys. It seems reasonable that I pay for it.

I also have some old hardware that I'd be happy to donate, if you can make use of it.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
What would the best way to take donations for this even be? Just give a paypal and have people send it money as a gift or what?

E

Eldriken

What would the best way to take donations for this even be? Just give a paypal and have people send it money as a gift or what?
I'd imagine PayPal would be the way to go. That or money order if people want to send it via that. Some folks don't like PayPal or using their personal information online.

EGP Wonder_Chef

So I REALLY appreciate all the support from you guys, and I'm sure the rest of the SoCal scene does too (wherever they are)

I would love to get this started, again, if anyone has any ideas other than me just giving out my paypal, let me know.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I voted no at first but after thinking about it I could probably spare 10 or 20 if this happens.

E

Eldriken

So I REALLY appreciate all the support from you guys, and I'm sure the rest of the SoCal scene does too (wherever they are)

I would love to get this started, again, if anyone has any ideas other than me just giving out my paypal, let me know.
Make money orders an option for those who aren't comfortable with using PayPal or can't send payments online. Don't give 'em your home address if you have another place to get mail. Maybe the arcade's address is where it could be sent?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Make money orders an option for those who aren't comfortable with using PayPal or can't send payments online. Don't give 'em your home address if you have another place to get mail. Maybe the arcade's address is where it could be sent?
I don't even really know how money orders work.