What's new

Can someone clear up a DLC issue for me?

GhosT

Noob
I am not able to use my downloaded content on MK unless i am logged into XBL. I spend all week out of town now, and i want to use the dlc fighters but i cannot.

1. I sign into my account and select the appropriate storage device.

2. The files are on my harddrive

3. I have no issue using them when connected to the internet.

I thought this could be a rights issue, because I changed my hard drive a year or more ago, but I dont think so because i should not be able to use dlc when online if the rights where not transferred.

Can anyone add some input? Is there a fix to this because I have no idea whats up.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I am not able to use my downloaded content on MK unless i am logged into XBL. I spend all week out of town now, and i want to use the dlc fighters but i cannot.

1. I sign into my account and select the appropriate storage device.

2. The files are on my harddrive

3. I have no issue using them when connected to the internet.

I thought this could be a rights issue, because I changed my hard drive a year or more ago, but I dont think so because i should not be able to use dlc when online if the rights where not transferred.

Can anyone add some input? Is there a fix to this because I have no idea whats up.
The same thing happened to me when I had an Xbox. Only way to use purchased stuff from an old hard drive on a new system was to be connected to the Internet. Never did figure out how to fix it

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
Sounds like an issue with the licenses for the DLC. Is the harddrive/console you're playing on now the same one that you downloaded them on?

bloodsport
Hobozzzx

Is this something I can do via Xboxlive.com? or will i have to wait until Im back home with an internet connection ?
sign into your xbox account on xbox.com and go to my account in the top right

on the page, under device management, there's a link titled transfer content licenses. do that

actually nevermind, i guess you can't do it through the site anymore... i haven't done it in forever lol, my bad. yeah, you need to be on your xbox.

GhosT

Noob
NVMD i will have to wait a week. You need xbox live connected to transfer the rights. Damn..

GhosT

Noob
Problem solved.. I think. Tomorrow i will go next door from the hotel to Whataburger. They have free wifi. IM close enough to pick it up but i need their WEP key. Ill go get it tomorrow and transfer it (hopefully)

Thanks for the help