What's new

Calling out Theo who is a fraud from the west coast

Besides the personal shit talking this is what injustice needs. A good competitive rivalry that will bring in more viewers for IGAU. Personally I dont care who wins as long as the matches are good.

Venom 88

VenomSuave
I'm going to say this, and quietly walk away.

Hey Fran! You're the Superman player right? How many locals have you won with Superman, both pre, and post-patch? I'm kind of drawing blanks here. Which major did you get top 8 at with pre-patch Superman, my paper is still left blank. None? Okay.

Like I said, I'm saying these couple of sentences, and walking away from this thread. See you at NEC.
ONE top 8 accomplished by superman the most braindead character in this scrubfriendly game once nerfed u run to aquaman and win locals were like 5 ppl show up dont get a bighead now

Crathen

Death is my business
The blowups will be glorious , next KTP w/ Theo... is Injustice getting...

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
I have been chosen to speak on frantastic's behalf and have been asked to post a thread calling out this west coast player.

EMPEROR_THEO

For 1: Watching you slap around power rangers putties at wednesday night fights simply just makes me sick. It's as if their weak point is any one of your many wake up decisions that lead into half ass combos. How do you get away with such garbage gameplay??

2: I challenge you to a superman mirror, hearing your wild claims about how superman is still a top 3 character is ludicrous and are beyond delusional. I think you are stuck in this fantasy world where you think you're a good player. When you get onto that plane on your way to NEC 14, know that this is the real world, your powers inherited by simply being in a weaker atmosphere (California) are NO MORE! This is the East coast! Home of the best players, and where you will be fighting other kryptonions instead of weak mortals that you've been accustomed to. Your easy victories have made you weak, and I will break you!

Terms:

Characters: Both Players must pick superman during the entire set
Win: We'll play a first to 5 matches.
Stage rule: Double random, losers choses to either stay, or go double random again.

What do you say theo? Ready to show the world how weak the west coast is? and how below par your super was...is...and always will be to that of the east coast's standards?
Theo still plays superman?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
theo hasn't fought a batman on arma's level, while arma fights the evo champ almost everyday, its a mis match imo and no nubcakes isn't on arma's level at all, i don't think the WC even know about batman after playing nubcakes tbh and no offense to nubcakes we only played one set but arma is ma boi and he's legit and he's comin right? DarthArma ?
NubCakes is an amazing player. I wish I could sponsor him for NEC so that he can prove all of you wrong. Definitely the most underrated SoCal player.

I also like watching Darth Arma, love his Batman.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
NubCakes is an amazing player. I wish I could sponsor him for NEC so that he can prove all of you wrong. Definitely the most underrated SoCal player.

I also like watching Darth Arma, love his Batman.
idk maybe nubcakes just plays like a random batman player online and tries to jump out of everything, even hit stun. that may be the case because i know sometimes i just play yolo as fuck online but when it comes offline am careful lol

AcidGlow

ULTRAAA COMBOOO!!!
This rivalry is what Injustice needed to get some more attention since the game is losing attention. Probably not the most polite approach but hey, the FGC is about rivalry and competition. Drama is a great way to garner traffic.
I'll watch if there's a stream. :)

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
This rivalry is what Injustice needed to get some more attention since the game is losing attention. Probably not the most polite approach but hey, the FGC is about rivalry and competition. Drama is a great way to garner traffic.
I'll watch if there's a stream. :)
yes the rivalry is good, but there's a very dismal con to this match. Its gonna be a Superman mirror unless Theo busts out his Aquaman. And we already know how the community(fgc) feels about a Superman mirror.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Being completely unbias here (I once went to Buffalo NY, it's a lovely place) I went back through every weekly since the beginning of October and tallied up these two kind competitors W/L Records at their respective weekly events.

Theo 31-7
Fran 10-9

Meaningless stat, but trying to kill some time at work. Don't shoot the messenger.

AcidGlow

ULTRAAA COMBOOO!!!
yes the rivalry is good, but there's a very dismal con to this match. Its gonna be a Superman mirror unless Theo busts out his Aquaman. And we already know how the community(fgc) feels about a Superman mirror.
People still would like to see who the best player is of a specific character.
Not that different then watching Japanese players do Fei Long mirrors, Akuma mirrors. or heck.. Yun mirrors.. Which actually did happen.. I think the viewers still had fun watching those and would enjoy watching this one.
I myself despise Superman but I would like to see who's "The best of the best" cause it's enjoyable.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Being completely unbias here (I once went to Buffalo NY, it's a lovely place) I went back through every weekly since the beginning of October and tallied up these two kind competitors W/L Records at their respective weekly events.

Theo 31-7
Fran 10-9

Meaningless stat, but trying to kill some time at work. Don't shoot the messenger.

All this shows is that Theo has played more matches than Fran though. You cant compare two players statistics until they have both played the same amount of games.

Not being biased either, I really dont care who wins this because like someone else said, mirrors dont mean that much IMO.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
the funniest thing about the post that started this thread is all the shit talk leads up to...a first to FIVE. LMAO! NRSplz