What's new

Calling out Theo who is a fraud from the west coast

E

Eldriken

This thread made me spill my tea all over me. Anyways,I have mymoney on Theo! Hes really really good, and a good guy too, Can't wait to me him at NEC!
I want to see this Batgirl tech you were talking about the other day already. >_< NEC NEEDS TO HURRY.

^^^

Remember that time Fran beat a west coast player and made top 8 at TFC?

Neither do I

Didn't you lose to the same player right after that.

No

only the ones who could only win w him then stop winning all together no matter who they use when the patch hits

Those my friend are the frauds

Winning at WNF is no where near as difficult as winning the break. I'd love to see Theo's wounded post patch superman go toe to toe with rico, but thats not gonna happen cause he ran to waterboy, but we might get to see the next best thing when NEC finally happens. We can only wait my friend.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Lets put it this way. Theo is like like goku in the hyperbolic time chamber. The level of competition you have is nothing compared to what he is up against on the daily. Tuck those thin ass fucking chains #SWAG

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This would have been more interesting if KDZ challenged Theo...or idk. I love that Theo is too classy to be bothered by these peasants. *Yawn*

Theo...this is how you know you've made it. Hollywood.

Lets put it this way. Theo is like like goku in the hyperbolic time chamber. The level of competition you have is nothing compared to what he is up against on the daily. Tuck those thin ass fucking chains #SWAG
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite post...ever. What more could you ask for?even gott the #swag!!

Ryu vs Ryu has been legit for 25 years, though.

the one exception to the rule. Exceptions don't disprove anything. Ryu vs Ryu is so good is because the character is balanced in terms of offensive and defensive options. He doesn't have much "bullshit" to abuse. Hes a pure footsies character so thats why its fine. Superman is not a footsies based character like ryu.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Didn't you lose to the same player right after that.

Winning at WNF is no where near as difficult as winning the break. I'd love to see Theo's wounded post patch superman go toe to toe with rico, but thats not gonna happen cause he ran to waterboy, but we might get to see the next best thing when NEC finally happens. We can only wait my friend.
But everyone knows im a fraud so if you lose to me you're shit

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Shit, NEC is gonna be to good, maybe the best Injustice tournament ever, damn these dramas lol. I still wish REO can go to NEC and show us how gdlk his MMH is ;____;.