What's new

General/Other Calling all Subs

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Find and post direct links with the time of when Tom plays Sub Zero. Every tournament on every archived stream you can find. I'll rip it off, cut the match out, and upload to Youtube.

Then, we will have all the games to analyze and discuss. Let's get some real information out.

If you can't find the direct link I invite you all to post the name of the tournament, and the name of the stream who was there and I'll look for it as well.

NKZero

Noob
Strictly streams? What about videos of Tom that are already on YouTube?

Anyways it sounds like a great idea man. Just the sort of thing that will keep this forum alive. Also, d'you think we could do the same for Denzell? I personally feel he is near Tom's level if not equal to Tom while playing a completely different version of Sub Zero. The call is yours....

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Strictly streams? What about videos of Tom that are already on YouTube?

Anyways it sounds like a great idea man. Just the sort of thing that will keep this forum alive. Also, d'you think we could do the same for Denzell? I personally feel he is near Tom's level if not equal to Tom while playing a completely different version of Sub Zero. The call is yours....
I can do Denzell, Marvaz and Shoryuken as well. I just need the link to stream where it's playing and I can rip it, organize everything and re-upload.