What's new

CaLL OF DuTy CHALLENGE THREAD....

GhosT

Noob
I personally challenge anyone to a call of duty matchup..

My team: 3v3 vs your team 3v3.

OR ME VS YOU 1V1: hit me up i have skype and video recording/streaming abilities.

dont be free

Cod is not a skill based game, IMHO. It's a twitch shooter, based on who sees who first. Giving everyone this shitty illusion that they're so good, that's why so many people play it, and it sells well, when in fact, the bajillion weapons they have, all equally kill relatively in the same amount of time and anyone can get a kill and feel all fuzzy.

GhosT

Noob
Okay im sorry for mentioning 1v1. i forgot how bad you all are at this game..

3v3 still stands. Get s0me?

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
NOW YOU WANNA PLAY MK ONLINE??!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHA i cant take you serious at all ROFL

whatever man you win, im so free

GhosT

Noob
NOW YOU WANNA PLAY MK ONLINE??!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHA i cant take you serious at all ROFL

whatever man you win, im so free
Actually who are you? Some unknown player? If you want to play OFFLIUNE.. im in dallas. if your free which you are keep playing dodgeball kid

Enenra

Go to hell.
And i would also crush you at halo.. the only game your "almost" average at
That's cute. But next time you want to troll, you should hit up Derptile, 5ive star, REO, or myself. You're just an embarrassment to the game right now.

GhosT

Noob
That's cute. But next time you want to troll, you should hit up Derptile, 5ive star, REO, or myself. You're just an embarrassment to the game right now.
Like i said.. i would RECORD it..

your 5 hit shield wont save you from the DMR

GhosT

Noob
its okay.. you can all talk shit and troll.. But which one of you will stand up and take the challenge? ZERO... all free.. hit me up when you mangina drops and u arent afaid :p

GhosT

Noob
Cod is not a skill based game, IMHO. It's a twitch shooter, based on who sees who first. Giving everyone this shitty illusion that they're so good, that's why so many people play it, and it sells well, when in fact, the bajillion weapons they have, all equally kill relatively in the same amount of time and anyone can get a kill and feel all fuzzy.
So it takes no skill to have reactions...

So tell me more about your MK career ????

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Im a halo player that plays gears on the side. And like the majority of halo player I'd always say things like "This game is tooo easy" or "this doesn't take any real skill" and IMO this was mostly true for the past cods. But after putting a good two weeks into Blops2 and winning 80 bucks in a local 4v4 tourney I have to say that I have way more respect for this game. It's actually a little more difficult than the past games and it's more enjoyable to watch high level gameplay