What's new

Buff Nerf Injustice Gameplay

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Seen way too many threads about so and so character needing this and so and so needing that

I personally think the problem lies within a few things that all characters have

Walk speeds
Dashes
jumping normal priority

I also believe that the stages create a HUGE factor rather than a subtle one.

What do the masses think?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Seen way too many threads about so and so character needing this and so and so needing that

I personally think the problem lies within a few things that all characters have

Walk speeds
Dashes
jumping normal priority

I also believe that the stages create a HUGE factor rather than a subtle one.

What do the masses think?
I <3 you. #nohomo

Getting on topic, the walk speed needs to be increased in order to develop a solid footsie game, as well as the ability to block after dashing. The fact that one cannot block after a dash seriously hinders this game and allows zoning to be way too prominent. My last request is that all these buffs/nerfs be released every 2 weeks for characters. LET THIS GAME GROW DAMMIT!!!!

This game has so much potential and you're running it by listening to bro gamers as they sip their nati ice beers and pop their collars. Stick to your temple run and fruit ninja games and leave console games alone!

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Didn't you start a thread specifically about BuffLars? :p
That doesnt count... and yes I did, so everyone who posts in this thread should go and post in the Buff Lars thread because that would be the nice thing to do :)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I <3 you. #nohomo

Getting on topic, the walk speed needs to be increased in order to develop a solid footsie game, as well as the ability to block after dashing. The fact that one cannot block after a dash seriously hinders this game and allows zoning to be way too prominent. My last request is that all these buffs/nerfs be released every 2 weeks for characters. LET THIS GAME GROW DAMMIT!!!!

This game has so much potential and you're running it by listening to bro gamers as they sip their nati ice beers and pop their collars. Stick to your temple run and fruit ninja games and leave console games alone!
Along these lines

I think having faster walk speeds would reduce jumping a bit as well.... becuase you can properly space yourself so that a jump would whiff.

I do think that either A) jumping normals need their active frames adjusted or B) uppercuts should not have a hurtbox above the shoulders.