What's new

General/Other Buff DS trait , its useless now .

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Just make AirGS recovery back to how it was before. This way Trait is usable but not braindead.

It also gives DS his full-screen fear back but will take more skill.

I think this is reasonable enough.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Relaxedstate This isn't a thread about Cyborg's trait, your point is irrelevant. Make a thread about buffing his and I will gladly support it.

That depends on HOW fast it would be.

I've actually been working on how I'd create Deathstroke, it's very different but I thought you might be interested in my theorizing. :3

Lay it on me homie.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
No the testing did help a lot of things out pre realease, but even though they stated this game was for tournament player, they will put the casuals first, and I cant say that I blame them even if it is bullshit
well at the end of the day everyone is a little casual. I mean Chris told me at ufgt9 he was asking for Raven's TT animated costume as dlc when he was testing the game. The game is fun casual or hardcore. Let's not get things mix.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
well at the end of the day everyone is a little casual. I mean Chris told me at ufgt9 he was asking for Raven's TT animated costume as dlc when he was testing the game. The game is fun casual or hardcore. Let's not get things mix.
Being fans of the characters in the game is not casual, refusing to learn the game and complaining to the developers to change something that isnt broken is lol

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Being fans of the characters in the game is not casual, refusing to learn the game and complaining to the developers to change something that isnt broken is lol
you got a point, but hell even top players got favs. I still think NRs is trying to do a crossover. they can't put one over the other. I wonder how VF gets away with this. that is game is hardcore and nothing else, even when they made it easier it still requires time to learn.

DuskAlloy

you got a point, but hell even top players got favs. I still think NRs is trying to do a crossover. they can't put one over the other. I wonder how VF gets away with this. that is game is hardcore and nothing else, even when they made it easier it still requires time to learn.
It is popular in japan, and the hardcore crowd does pay decent but still, it makes no where near the money tekken does

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
It is popular in japan, and the hardcore crowd does pay decent but still, it makes no where near the money tekken does
but to get to five versions is impressive a game like that is anti casual. It has balls. It must make enough to keep making updates and versions.

DuskAlloy

but to get to five versions is impressive a game like that is anti casual. It has balls. It must make enough to keep making updates and versions.
Well it isnt bad I will give you that, but compared to other fighting game franchises I think it has the least amount of titles

DuskAlloy

well you don't need 100 titles to be popular...too many games mean the quality can go down.
I meant that although it has 5 or 6 titles now, compared to street fighter which I think is in the double digits if you include crossovers like cvs or sfxt its not a lot

DuskAlloy

You got a point. But...why more slade bitching? The man got fourth at ufgt9. I had the honor of watching this too.
Im gonna let someone else take this one, Ive promised myself to refrain from slade buffs/nerfs discussions when possible

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Sometimes I wish they'd make a fighting game I like that doesn't appeal to casuals at ALL.

Not that I hate casuals, but I just can't stand for when a game's balance is for some stupid reason determined by the cries of casuals. They can play our game, but I don't want them tampering with the balance. That shouldn't be in their power.

DuskAlloy

Sometimes I wish they'd make a fighting game I like that doesn't appeal to casuals at ALL.

Not that I hate casuals, but I just can't stand for when a game's balance is for some stupid reason determined by the cries of casuals. They can play our game, but I don't want them tampering with the balance. That shouldn't be in their power.
Have you played virtua fighter?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
They really need to just give Deathstroke an entirely new trait. I don't believe there even is away to make the current god-awful idea for a trait anywhere closed to balanced. It will always be either useless or overpowered. Hell, I'd settle for a trait that just gave him his old gunshots for a few seconds...

KidGrave

The Real Red Hood
My question is who the hell is he calling and why the living fuck does he need to make a phone call for unblockable bullets?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
My question is who the hell is he calling and why the living fuck does he need to make a phone call for unblockable bullets?

"Honey, where's the unblockable function on the gun again?"
"On the bottom dear."
"Okay thanks, love you, bye."