What's new

Video/Tutorial Brothers of Doppelganger - MrFinesse28's Mortal Kombat 9 Tag Combo Video with PC Mods Included!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
MrFinesse28 is back with a unique twist on tag combos for the PC version. Can you imagine what Mortal Kombat 9 on the consoles would have been like if more classic costumes from the past MK titles were thrown in, including Mortal Kombat 4/Gold? Well, you're about to have your visions realized through this video, which features modded costumes that alter between styles from the classic arcade days and some original creations by MrFinesse28 himself, and it doesn't end there: you have combos featuring two of the same character on one team and even boss characters thrown into the mix! Sound intriguing? Well, check out the video right now!

Attachments

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Don't be fooled with the classic MK2 costumes, to make them work with characters who didn't originally have the costume you have to be facing someone or be loaded with someone who was supposed to have the costume!

But god damn I am digging the MK4 Reptile. Gonna have to get that

Don't be fooled with the classic MK2 costumes, to make them work with characters who didn't originally have the costume you have to be facing someone or be loaded with someone who was supposed to have the costume!

But god damn I am digging the MK4 Reptile. Gonna have to get that
it wasnt sopposed to happen with the mk2 costumes but i just rolled with it

i didnt get a chance to record all of the costumes i have i have even more mods to show. does anyone record on ps3 i need to record a few kratos combos as well

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
Very nice vid!!! Love the costumes wish they were actually in the game when I played!