What's new

Breaking News: Osama killed in Pakistan

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
We'll still be in Afghanistan. Look what happened to Hussein, and we're still fuckin here. Oh well, looks like we got to find another cover-up for taking Afghanistan's oil (if there's any).

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
We'll still be in Afghanistan. Look what happened to Hussein, and we're still fuckin here. Oh well, looks like we got to find another cover-up for taking Afghanistan's oil (if there's any).
Yeah, Osama's death doesn't really accomplish anything. Just good old fashion revenge.

Matix

Noob
This morring some random number texted me "Osama bin laden is dead !"

And I thought to my self "Wtf...Bullshit somebody is just playing a joke on me"

But then I found out it was true. So I tryed to text the number back and ask who it was, but no reply.

Weird D:

oZii

Noob
I usually don't reveal my occupation on internet forums cause I like to just be anonymous.

I am in the military I am actually going to be going back to Iraq soon like in the next few months. Nobody is taking Afghanistans oil. I been deployed 2 times once to Afghanistan(Bagram Air Base) and once 2 Iraq(Al Asad) .

One of the largest oil reserves in the world was discovered in Iraq(2008) and the Iraq people own it (Anbar Province). Afghanistan has nothing of interest for the U.S. outside of Cocaine and they where forced to burn the majority of it.

Some things people say are totally off. There has never been 1 conflict or war that the US has started where once you cut the head of the snake off the war is over. That doesnt happen in any war started by anyone.

People are entitled to opinions about the conflict. I just dont understand how people always find the negative no matter what. Im happy the guy is dead I know it wont change my deployment or if I have to go back to afghanistan again. Doesn't change the fact I'm happy about it. Most people average american knows that we arent pulling out tomorrow. Its a psychological victory it doesn't have to be more than that.

REYTHEGREAT

Show me the proof that he's dead. Show me the body then I'll believe it. This government tends to lie a lot.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
I didn't look much into it. My buddy in my office tells me casually, but it didn't really phase me. The only thing that popped into my mind was, "Ok, so now someone will for sure take his place. And the fight against terrorism continues." Don't get me wrong it is a step forward to bringing down Al-Qaeda, but not exactly something I'm jumping for joy for.

Wow, do I sound like patriotic or what, lol?

oZii

Noob
Show me the proof that he's dead. Show me the body then I'll believe it. This government tends to lie a lot.

Confirmation was as follows
- On-site DNA test which came back as 99% positive.
- photos of face sent to CIA and confirmed with photo analysis
- confirmed by 20 year old wife who live in pakistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Bin-Laden-was-found-with-youngest-wife/articleshow/8141774.cms

http://content.usatoday.com/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=app&sParam=46716572.story

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Ganon, that avatar is godlike. And these Obama jokes are actually pretty funny.

Me and Dan heard about this while he was dropping me off back at home. He got a text from someone (I guess Michaelangelo) about, so we frantically searched through the radio stations for news on this. About goddamn time! With how well Osama's been hiding, he was practically the real-life Dhalsim LOL!

reading the description of what happened immediately made me think of the movie Navy SEALs that came out in the early 90's.

barack obama's got TWO instances now of him using the SEALs to kill terrorists. first that sniper attack on those pirates, now this. for all his other faults, you can't say obama lacks that killer instinct.

REYTHEGREAT

Confirmation was as follows
- On-site DNA test which came back as 99% positive.
- photos of face sent to CIA and confirmed with photo analysis
- confirmed by 20 year old wife who live in pakistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Bin-Laden-was-found-with-youngest-wife/articleshow/8141774.cms

http://content.usatoday.com/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=app&sParam=46716572.story
This is not enough. Anyone can write and make up a story. I find it strange they threw the body into the sea right away without showing it to the world.