What's new

Bow person and Jax

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
The Bow person could probably be Nightwolf as he's the only character in MK Lore who uses Bows and Arrows... and axes.

For the 124,000th time.
Nightwolf uses (and I'll quote the Mortal Kombat Wiki just in case I am not convincing you) "a bow and arrows created from spirit energy, and wields tomahawks of the same nature."

He does not just use some bow and arrow he picked up or his friend gave him or whatever.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Hype for baff man, Jax can fuck off and please take Sonya right with you... sigh, why did all these characters die in the first place? I know it's MK blabla noone really stays dead there but still, feels like their deaths were completely pointless. I just want MK4 characters already. :mad:

For the 124,000th time.
Nightwolf uses (and I'll quote the Mortal Kombat Wiki just in case I am not convincing you) "a bow and arrows created from spirit energy, and wields tomahawks of the same nature."

He does not just use some bow and arrow he picked up or his friend gave him or whatever.
Which in essence, he still uses the Bow and arrows. Doesn't matter what TYPE of bow and arrow it is, he still uses theme. Nothing inaccurate with what I pointed out.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I made a thread about that almost immediately and with better pics, check it out dudebro!

We found Mileena, Sonya, Jax, and Liu Kang already.
I suggest, next time you provide link so that we don't have to search for what you're talking about.

Hehateme

Noob
Which in essence, he still uses the Bow and arrows. Doesn't matter what TYPE of bow and arrow it is, he still uses theme. Nothing inaccurate with what I pointed out.
I think he means why use an actual bow and arrow when you can just use green energy

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Hype for baff man, Jax can fuck off and please take Sonya right with you... sigh, why did all these characters die in the first place? I know it's MK blabla noone really stays dead there but still, feels like their deaths were completely pointless. I just want MK4 characters already. :mad:
Sonya didn't die in MK9. But Jax did. And I agree, I am definitely ready for some MK4 characters.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Yeah I know, I was more referring to Jax, Kitana and Kung Lao.
I agree, the bringing back of characters makes me wonder why even kill them off in the first place, but this is Mortal Kombat, it happens. At the first of MK9, everyone was dead except Raiden and Shao Kahn, so they brought back everyone. With that logic, at the start of MKX, Raiden could send a message to himself again lol. That sort of story line makes it where anyone can come back at anytime.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I agree, the bringing back of characters makes me wonder why even kill them off in the first place, but this is Mortal Kombat, it happens. At the first of MK9, everyone was dead except Raiden and Shao Kahn, so they brought back everyone. With that logic, at the start of MKX, Raiden could send a message to himself again lol. That sort of story line makes it where anyone can come back at anytime.
I'm aware of that, but it just makes killing off anyone completely pointless. I mean come on, I get that people (talking about casuals here) will want characters from MK9 to return and all, but so far out of 13 characters it's like... 9 MK9 characters I think? By now the people that played MK9 should be convinced and hype enough to buy MKX, so please start revealing other characters that weren't in MK9, even if it's completely new ones, I don't care.