What's new

Boon tweets, "New character announce tomorrow. And its a BIG one! Really big!"

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Well Ares is powered by "war" itself, a little bit like MKvsDC's Rage, which, considering the conflict represented here, would make him hella powerful. However, I don't know if that'd be enough to defeat Superman, Wonder Woman, Shazam, etc. so maybe he'd just power up the humans so the two(or more) teams can fight each other, a power that Batman would gladly use to stop Superman's regime. Then when the conflict is over, Ares uses his new strength to defeat the weakened winner of the fight.

trufenix

bye felicia
Well Ares is powered by "war" itself, a little bit like MKvsDC's Rage, which, considering the conflict represented here, would make him hella powerful. However, I don't know if that'd be enough to defeat Superman, Wonder Woman, Shazam, etc. so maybe he'd just power up the humans so the two(or more) teams can fight each other, a power that Batman would gladly use to stop Superman's regime. Then when the conflict is over, Ares uses his new strength to defeat the weakened winner of the fight.
I'd agree maybe if open warfare was Batman's style, I'd think if it was as simple as "Ares turns everyone into Superman" the trailer would feature more face punchy action shots.

Big Frog

Noob
I'm not a comic guy, but are there any fat comic chars from DC?

Maybe Doomsday will be bigger than Bane and Grundy?

Wait, it's Boon. Why am I even trying?? The video will be 1:30 in length and contain 3-4 2 second shots of the character.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I would love it to be Martian Manhunter, but considering how they revealed Shazaam as a super-hyped reveal after he was already leaked makes me think it will be Doomsday.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Definitely gonna be Doomsday. Unless Aquaman or MM has a gigantic package, Doomsday's really the only one left who's BIG.