What's new

Boon tweets image of Kano being "FINISHED" with Kitana's arm & fan?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Damn. One would almost think people are looking at different pictures. Two things.

Kano is laying on the floor. Hand is clearly cut off and head split. For all we know his hands and feet were cut off during the fatality and he's laying there before the final animation. Either way, he is not standing, he is laid out.

Zoom in to the edges of that blue object and call it a "sword" or "Lao's hat" afterwards. Clearly it's neither.

Come on guys lol.
I hate to say this but that actually kinda looks like a sword with a blue shadow coming from it o___O I looked closer just now, but I still hope it's not it :(

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
All this jizzing over characters makes me jealous that I don't care enough about any specific MK characters to mark out over them

Here's two images where I adjusted the exposure to find the color information. The first one shows red outlines that I made, as to what may (or may not be) edges of a fan.

The second one has different exposure adjustments, just for the sake of comparison. The third is the original. Either way guys, Boon is just messing with us like always.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Here's two images where I adjusted the exposure to find the color information. The first one shows red outlines that I made, as to what may (or may not be) edges of a fan.

The second one has different exposure adjustments, just for the sake of comparison. The third is the original. Either way guys, Boon is just messing with us like always.

You can even see the floor through the blue stuff :( unless her fans are gauzy now I don't see it being her </3

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer

The way his mouth is makes me think his tongue was cut out/ripped out.

Damn, now it does look like Kung Laos hat. Ahah you can kind of see the top of the hat. It seems he knocks the opponent down on the floor and the hat goes in a circle cutting different parts. And the blue is the same trail effect whenever his hat is in motion.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Damn, now it does look like Kung Laos hat. Ahah you can kind of see the top of the hat. It seems he knocks the opponent down on the floor and the hat goes in a circle cutting different parts. And the blue is the same trail effect whenever his hat is in motion.
Oh shit it IS Kung Lao! He's bent over to the right looking down! You can see his neck!

FUCK YOU KITANA LOVERS

Jk, some of you are cool

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Oh, I see it now!

You can see the outline of the round part of Kung Lao's hat in the blue shaded area. It's leaving a bit of a blue trail, but there's a clear line defining the top of the hat. I'm glad it's not Kitana.