What's new

Boon teases, "something HUGE tomorrow or Thursday"

Ed Boon stating it's huge? It's probably going to be a video, with Ed Boon live commentary, showing Joker and GL's "over-the-top, crazy ridiculous super moves! These super moves were really designed to allow players of all skill levels to do some crazy, ridiculous, over-the-top beat-em-up action with their favorite DC Characters. Still no fatalities though, lol! Hey, did you guys know that we're using back to block now?? We have to differentiate ourselves from MK and really give the DC characters our own feel, you know?? That's why they're all armored! And we definitely have some great story elements we've worked hand-in-hand with DC on to be sure to explain why somebody like Catwoman is able to even fight Superman!"

I'll wait till next month for those gameplay vids Hec promised us :p

MINION

Shadow Priest
I'm pretty sure MM has been mentioned 1 to many times. I think this might actually be his time to shine. #Hope

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
He's in, they'd be stupid to leave him out and he's been hinted at already.
But remember what the hint was: A computer screen with the folder "MMhunter" and another folder labeled "DLC". It's possible that means he'll eventually be in the game but as DLC.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This, this and oh yeah this.

My pre-order is based entirely on whether or not Martian Manhunter is in the game or not.

Die please.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
But remember what the hint was: A computer screen with the folder "MMhunter" and another folder labeled "DLC". It's possible that means he'll eventually be in the game but as DLC.
Yeah, that's possible but I still think he'll be on-disc. He should be at least, I'd prefer not to pay for characters that should have been there from the start.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah but I'd rather not assume he's in and get my hopes up and then him not be in and be devastated. I need confirmation and a reveal trailer would be pretty sweet.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You better get a Custom Fight Stick based on MM.
I don't use a stick. Would be cool to get a custom dual modded madcatz pad that is MM themed though, since that's what I use.

They look like this:

shig

kool guy
It's possible we get video footage of Doomsday, cause, you know, he was just revealed in the comic.

trufenix

bye felicia
So was Scarecrow :)

Man, I can see the HATE in some if he makes the roster... lol
Yeah, but he's dead.

I don't think anything in the comic can be taken as a hint, given that its a five year prequel. After all, Robin in the comic is Nightwing by game time.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yeah, but he's dead.

I don't think anything in the comic can be taken as a hint, given that its a five year prequel. After all, Robin in the comic is Nightwing by game time.
Is Robin in the coming up in Issue 3 or 4 ?

Gonna have to disagree a little though , because the comic hints surely should be taken "somewhat" seriously imo..