What's new

Boon teases, "something HUGE tomorrow or Thursday"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Regarding Injustice news, it's safe to say that the many of us are more than ready for some "official" news on especially playable characters. Ever since Doomsday being spotted on the Battle Edition fightstick as well as Shazam, Sinestro, Raven being mentioned; we still cannot technically confirm them as being playable. Boon stated that there will be many characters in the story mode of Injustice that will not be playable. With all of this said and Injustice fans hungry for more, today Ed Boon gave us a heads up via twitter that, "RT ‏@jarrettgalante @noobde Something today? #Injustice EB: No, but something HUGE tomorrow or Thursday! :)."
huge.jpg
Something HUGE? The speculation begins now.

Source: noobde

Attachments

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If boon thinks its huge its probably not gameplay, and they already revealed a ton of characters, so its probably something about gameplay modes, or there finally going to reveal the other pre order bonus's for places like best buy and walmart.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If boon thinks its huge its probably not gameplay, and they already revealed a ton of characters, so its probably something about gameplay modes, or there finally going to reveal the other pre order bonus's for places like best buy and walmart.

Actual trailers for some of these people would be huge.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I feel like this will be something that we will all be pleased about. Official character reveal, game mode....something that we will be cheering about in 24 hours.

Just call it a "hunch".

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
It could be Doomsday's "official" reveal.

I hope they are finally announcing Batman's "The Bat" from TDKR.

lolol Mech battle GO!

I'm going to say a story mode trailer. Since it would give glimpses of characters without confirming if they are playable and now would be a good time to let some details of the story out what with the prequel comic and magazine stories out.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
It could be Doomsday's "official" reveal.

I hope they are finally announcing Batman's "The Bat" from TDKR.

lolol Mech battle GO!

Should be since he appears in Issue #2 of Injustice and looks like he bout to blow Superman's back out

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Do people really lose their minds over gameplay modes? I'm pretty sure it's a character. I think anyone shat themselves in 2011 when NRS revealed "Test Your Luck."

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Friday works better for me. Any chance we can move this to Friday? Thanks in advance.
This is gonna sound random as hell, but mad props to you for your tournament performance in Skullgirls.

That is all. Good day.