What's new

Boon said guest characters right?

I just saw Boon on the Gamespot video, someone asked that question and Boon said "no strictly DC characters"...where did you hear he said there will be guest characters?

NKZero

Noob
Das Marvel...but it would be sick. I would want STATIC SHOCK SON!
Yeah I know that he is in my UMvC3 team :p. But he would fit in so nicely. Elastic slam, destroying the environment, something similar to the level 3 hyper he has in Marvel. He would be awesome...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah I know that he is in my UMvC3 team :p. But he would fit in so nicely. Elastic slam, destroying the environment, something similar to the level 3 hyper he has in Marvel. He would be awesome...
Sounds like you want elastic man bro...lolololol

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I like a lot of ideas here, especially the Freakazoid one. I don't think we'll get another horror movie character this time like with Freddy due to the T rating, though I think Ash and Predator could still make the cut.

I still would like to play a team of Darkseid and Wile E. Coyote though if there's 2v2 again, that would complete my life right there.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As of now it seems they are a likely possibility, however nothing or no one is in mind.. Of course, they wouldn't tell us anyway, so... trolled?

Comic-Con for the next character reveal? :)