What's new

Boon changes his Twitter profile image and background

I we get a lot of brand new characters. The post 3 characters were some of the shittiest bad-90s comic book rejects I've ever seen.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Get the fuck out. So, you're telling me seeing this poster did not make you excited at all? Get the fuck out.
I have no doubt I will Be the hypest person on tym once I see either gameplay footage or story mode footage. Right now I have too many questions storms. Too many questions. Next week is sure gonna be interesting.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I expect Gamestop to let me enjoy this poster when I pre-order this game right after it is announced.

I also expect to have that MK logo as a fridge magnet.

I had a weird dream Boon & company decided to make a Star Wars game instead, with controllable warp speed TIE fighters. The whole TYM community hated him for it of course....

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I have no doubt I will Be the hypest person on tym once I see either gameplay footage or story mode footage. Right now I have too many questions storms. Too many questions. Next week is sure gonna be interesting.
Man GTFO you have been shitting on this website for getting hype for MK10 ever since Boon started his countdown. You also asked people to stop talking about MK10 and focus on Injustice FFS.
GTFO

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Man GTFO you have been shitting on this website for getting hype for MK10 ever since Boon started his countdown. You also asked people to stop talking about MK10 and focus on Injustice FFS.
GTFO
Yep. Get hype when we have actual FACTS. Right now I see a poster, we all are aware of announcement. However, I will not blow my load early until I get straight information. What's the point?

This is a forum and I have a point of view. Like I said, I can't wait for this game and I hope it will be good, but I need something to get excited over. A bit more then a poster.

Sorry I didn't go batsh!t like the rest of tym.

Next week I will go batsh!t. Probably.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Bunch of fucking assholes. Is it mandatory to shit your pants because of a PART OF A POSTER? I love this series and im waiting for any official info and gameplay but this is just plain dumb.