What's new

Bloody Roar 5

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
If they make the gameplay like Bloody Roar 2, I'm sold. Gado The Lion for the fucking win.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
id love it ot be more like bloody roar 2 :D, i didnt like primal fury, it felt a bit too arcadey for my liking, although 2 scared the shit out of me when i was a kid, shen longs face on the cutscene when you beat him, gughrhughgughrughrughgruh :I

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Shen Long was a bitch to unlock in the second game, that was my only complaint about it honestly. You had to beat everyone without losing, then had to beat Shen Long with his jacked up AI without being able to continue like Bison in Alpha 3.

Mad hype for BR5. Can't wait. Maining Jenny, Shen- Long, Busuzima, and Xion again. Probably will get around to play Shina this time or Gado. Always liked them too.

Can't say I agree with BR2 being the best BR. It's sad I played this game competitively with my friends lol. But yeah PF/Exteme are, IMO the best versions of BR you could possibly play. I do respect BR2 as a classic though. BR4 was absolute garbage. And I seriously hope that BR5 is built off PF/Extreme or 2 (for simplistic value).

Mad fuckin hype right now :)

Oh and BR5 MUST have blood again. Like in 2 and 4...I think.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I liked it as a kid, even if the combo/juggle system was hilariously broken.

Though, as I have grown up with the internet, furrys have kinda made me have a deep resentment towards any kind of anthromorphic animal characters, so that could possible get in my way of enjoying the game. I can't even look at something as awesome as werewolves the same way. Hate the internet, ruins everything for me.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol geez, they're bringing back this series huh? My friend will be happy.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
I hope Fox returns. I need a lil tranny canine in my life. ^_^

Seriously, I played 1 & 2 to death.

Fox & Bakaryu, FTW! ^_^

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Long the mothafucking Tiger!

Holy shit, I'm currently pissing my pants in excitement.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
for nostalgic purposes? YES
but thats about it, never got into animals in fighting games lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Aw man, those games were fun.

Though, as I have grown up with the internet, furrys have kinda made me have a deep resentment towards any kind of anthromorphic animal characters, so that could possible get in my way of enjoying the game. I can't even look at something as awesome as werewolves the same way. Hate the internet, ruins everything for me.
You know, I'd like furries a lot more, if they cosplayed bloody roar by locking themselves in a cage and battling eachother 'til death. IF that were to happen, I think everyone would have a very different opinion on them! But, no, we get this shit instead...such wasted potential!