What's new

Blind_Ducky wins BLTB #1! 04-07-14

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Go find a quote where I said zoning is unviable or stop putting words in my mouth.
You and cowboy said it a bunch of times in Hype Skype...

And don't act like I'm the one being the asshole here when YOU were the one to call me (and the rest of hype skype) out first. YOU were the one who said WE were bad.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I'm working on the videos guys. There's a bunch and I have about half of them uploaded. My camera ran out of battery and my friend got some videos as well. I wish I got the SNKE/Ducky fight it was pretty fun to watch but my camera was dead at that point. :(

Odoyle

Drops combos
@EGP Wonder_Chef You know I don't suck and Ducky beats me as well. His reads are just godlike sometimes....but I feel like I know the Raven/Aquaman matchup fairly well now because of him and have improved a ton so our fights are a lot better than they were at first. There has to be some miscommunication between you two because Tyler is always super cool in person and you were really nice to me at SCR as well. There's no reason to be at each others throats.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
A TYM post that doesnt instigate fighting good job @Odoyle!

On another subject I will strive to make top 8 next time!

I used 0% Sinestro in tournament, but I had a lot of fun using Black Adam and Killer Frost , felt like I could of did better if I was completely solid with those characters so I'm not sure what the future holds just feel like playing more offensively

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
You and cowboy said it a bunch of times in Hype Skype...

And don't act like I'm the one being the asshole here when YOU were the one to call me (and the rest of hype skype) out first. YOU were the one who said WE were bad.
YOU are the one who refuses to improve in MUs, especially against zoners. Instead of acknowledging that you just insist that zoning is ridiculously good.

EGP Wonder_Chef

@EGP Wonder_Chef You know I don't suck and Ducky beats me as well. His reads are just godlike sometimes....but I feel like I know the Raven/Aquaman matchup fairly well now because of him and have improved a ton so our fights are a lot better than they were at first. There has to be some miscommunication between you two because Tyler is always super cool in person and you were really nice to me at SCR as well. There's no reason to be at each others throats.
I know, I wish this was just some miscommunication...

Unfortunately after SCR Cowboy convinced Ducky that our whole group of friends sucked. Ducky even said it outright.

We have always supported ducky and we know he's an amazing player... which makes it really sad...

And @WoundCowboy is over here being the root of the problem, acting like zoning is shit and I'm a scrub for thinking otherwise lol. Well maybe if you didn't have such a shitty attitude you would have outplaced a scrub like me at SCR?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I know, I wish this was just some miscommunication...

Unfortunately after SCR Cowboy convinced Ducky that our whole group of friends sucked. Ducky even said it outright.

We have always supported ducky and we know he's an amazing player... which makes it really sad...

And @WoundCowboy is over here being the root of the problem, acting like zoning is shit and I'm a scrub for thinking otherwise lol. Well maybe if you didn't have such a shitty attitude you would have outplaced a scrub like me at SCR?
My shitty attitude has helped me place at every tournament except one for the past year. Also, I think labeling any character that beats you as top tier is a far shittier attitude. "I can't beat this character, therefore they are broken."

EGP Wonder_Chef

My shitty attitude has helped me place at every tournament except one for the past year. Also, I think labeling any character that beats you as top tier is a far shittier attitude. "I can't beat this character, therefore they are broken."
I don't think that Raven is strong because Ducky beats me online, I think Raven is strong because SHE IS. I have played as her and against her a lot and have had no reason to think otherwise.

I've done extremely well with her against other people online and in SoCal, therefore I believe she is good. That's all there is to it.

EGP Wonder_Chef

But, I know the response to that will be "well they don't know how to fight raven/zoning"

What is the point of arguing with this idiot?

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I don't think that Raven is strong because Ducky beats me online, I think Raven is strong because SHE IS. I have played as her and against her a lot and have had no reason to think otherwise.

I've done extremely well with her against other people online and in SoCal, therefore I believe she is good. That's all there is to it.
You didn't think she was top 5 till I bodied you with her.
And didn't you get bodied when you used her at wnf? I have yet to see you "do well" with her. Stop acting like you know anything about my character.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I'm working on the videos guys. There's a bunch and I have about half of them uploaded. My camera ran out of battery and my friend got some videos as well. I wish I got the SNKE/Ducky fight it was pretty fun to watch but my camera was dead at that point. :(
What is your YouTube channel?

EGP Wonder_Chef

You didn't think she was top 5 till I bodied you with her.
And didn't you get bodied when you used her at wnf? I have yet to see you "do well" with her. Stop acting like you know anything about my character.
Well yeah, obviously I didn't know how to play her correctly until I played you.

I lost once at WNF to @Filipino Man and @KingHippo with my very new Raven against two matchups that you say are 5-5. There's no shame in that. My raven has gotten a LOT better since then.

I do know stuff about Raven, I've done well vs pretty much everyone in SoCal at this point, I just don't use her in tournament much.