What's new

Blade & Soul Martial Arts Fighting Game MMO (PC) coming to the west.

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
I've followed this game for years, its finally officially coming to the west. They had a live stream on their official twitter, now on YouTube recently I suggest watching as well.

The game will have 1v1 arena, its majorly popular all across Asia. It is a esport as well, its like watching a fighting game tournament, if you search Blade & Soul tournament on YouTube it will come up with all kinds of major tournament videos.

This is the best video showing off the over all gameplay of B&S. I highly recommend checking into this game, it releases here in the US later this year.

RoGE

Noob
Looks generic, if I'm playing an mmo I need actual hitstun. I don't like feeling like my attacks have no impact.

Dungeon Fighter Online ftw

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
Looks generic, if I'm playing an mmo I need actual hitstun. I don't like feeling like my attacks have no impact.

Dungeon Fighter Online ftw
Their is actually more of a sense of hit impact in B&S then any mmo I have ever played personally, and I've played most since the first one (Ultima Online).

Far as the anime, I don't like anime beyond Ninja Scroll, and Vampire Hunter D. Its got blood, and a Ninja Scroll or martial arts movie feel, and look to it. The character customization is really in depth, so your going to see some characters with a heavy anime feel, my anime taste does not extend much past Ninja Scroll the movie, personally.

Last edited:

RoGE

Noob
Their is actually more of a sense of hit impact in B&S then any mmo I have ever played personally, and I've played most since the first one (Ultima Online).

Far as the anime, I don't like anime beyond Ninja Scroll, and Vampire Hunter D. Its got blood, and a Ninja Scroll or martial arts movie feel, and look to it. The character customization is really in depth, so your going to see some characters with a heavy anime feel, my anime taste does not extend much past Ninja Scroll the movie, personally.
Hmm interesting, I miiight check it out.