What's new

Big Thanks To TYM

TrickyNick

Weather Man
I made this thread because i wanted a proper place to say thanks for how much I have improved my game cause of testyourmight. I figured others may want to say something as well or how TYM has improved there game. I picked up MK in April played the game everyday since.(call me a addict)I found this site mid June and improved dramatically. Not saying im amazing or anything mind you lol.

The community is so nice here, and you may find a troll once in a blue moon but its nothing to stress about. Im learning new things everyday. The online fights with you guys are fun and a relief to play people that know what there doing and don't rage. Id also like to think Ive made friends here, and who knows maybe one day I will find myself in a tourney with some of you.

TYM has helped me develop a stronger knowledge of matchups and the proper way to play a character. It has showed me the weakest and strongest aspect of every character, and I truly don't see how TYM hasn't improved your game.

BIG THANKS TO THE COMMUNITY!!!:cheers:

DIRTY

Noob
TYM has helped me develop a stronger knowledge of matchups and the proper way to play a character. It has showed me the weakest and strongest aspect of every character,

BIG THANKS TO THE COMMUNITY!!!:cheers:
Word! Great post Nick. TYM has definitely leveled me up.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Hey thanks man glad you think so. Yea just figured it would be nice to have a thread like this. TYM works wonders lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Awesome. Thank you for joining up here. Without you, we are just a couple guys sitting around talking about MK. lol Without you guys, we are nothing.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Not saying im amazing or anything mind you lol
you're good enough that you single-handedly ran a TYM KOTH room I was in the other night against many good players!

I would also like to thank TYM for being awesome. great community. great experience?

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Awesome. Thank you for joining up here. Without you, we are just a couple guys sitting around talking about MK. lol Without you guys, we are nothing.
With just a couple guys you would still be working on figuring out kabals infinite as opposed to raiden haha, but yea glad we could add some variety to your MK discussions lol. Watching alot of you big names in the MK scene play has helped tons as well. I just hope the community continues to grow.

you're good enough that you single-handedly ran a TYM KOTH room I was in the other night against many good players!

I would also like to thank TYM for being awesome. great community. great experience?
Hey thanks man lol. I try my best...Alot of people will say they don't try online and thats fine but for now this is all I got. Its alot of fun to be in a KOTH with good players such as yourself. Get so tired of randoms.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm in on this bandwagon. Thx to everyone who has given me advice, played me off and online and willingly helping me up my game. Shout outs to ShineyBrent, hardwire, zaf and Dark Rob for helping me level up my sub at my snails pace of 8hrs a week. Much respect! TYM and TYRADE(shameless plug, check Sig) for life!

-b_s- :headbang: