What's new

Best Rushdown?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Doomsday -- But other than that, too early to say. People should just play the game and see how it evolves.

Also a lot of characters do not fit neatly into categories like "Rushdown" or "Zoner".

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Flash is pretty darn solid at it. So is Doomsday with his ability to stay in there and his EX move that redirects with a divekick is some scary pressure. Nightwing and Catwoman are also good at this.

Top 3 though is something I dont think can be determined this early for any style of play.

I think Batman, Flash, Catwoman, and Doomsday are all up there. Even Bane can be real good at it on venom. But the best at it has to be Nightwing--all those frametraps starting from 6 frame moves...

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm really not seeing how people define Catwoman as a rushdown character. Nearly everything she has is negative on block, and that includes her b/f3. The more I play with her, the more I feel like she's a straight forward, evasive, mix-up character. Luckily, she has a million strings, so it's easier to catch people off guard, at least in this early stage of the game.