What's new

Best Mortal Kombat Ninja?

Vote if you think Tremor is the best MK character

• Total voters

RHCP

Noob
Don't you speak ill of MK Special Forces! When I was 9 that game kicked ass.

I'm surprised and delighted to see Rain doing so well in this poll. He is my favorite of course, but I didn't think he'd rank anywhere near the top.

Cash

Noob
Scorpion free!!!! There is no other option! I've played scorpion since MK 1 when I was only 7 no other ninja except Sub has a tenure of 20 years like that. The character is the logo for crying out loud! When people think MK they think Scorpion! Please NRS make this character S tier instead of C tier this time.

RHCP

Noob
It's been exposed. I also feel like Skarlet was a ninja. Especially if Ermac is considered one.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Ermac having more votes than Scorpion pleases me greatly.
It's because people like Subzero and Ermac more.

I wish Boon would realize this.

Majority agrees that Sub is better and more interesting than Scorp.

And Ermac is x100 cooler and interesting than both.

I will admit, this was a gangsta ass fatality though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ermac having more votes than Scorpion pleases me greatly.
The funny thing is(while I agree) whenever I post this topic on a comic book site or something, it's all Sub-Zero and Scorpion lol. Everyone else gets way behind, but I think Ermac and Noob were runners up on comicvine when I made this topic. Sub and Scorpion were pretty neck in neck with people flaming each other over who's better lol.

I've seen posts with some folks saying "Noob is the most gansta of all of them" lol then someone else said "that's racist" like what? Both comments through me off.

But I agree, Ermac is the most badass looking and mysterious looking ninja IMO.

Scorpion is the angry "kill anyone who gets in my way" ninja, though he didn't kill NW and KL when he could have. He just wanted Sub-Zero lol.

Reptile is the sneakiest, slippery and loyal to a fault one.

Smoke is the emotional emo one.

Sub-Zero is the rebellious badass, with balls. I mean he went into Outworld and made demands of Shao Kahn like he didn't give a shit lol.

Noob/Elder Sub is just ruthless and to some "gansta" apparently lol.

Rain is the treacherous "can't beat em, join em" one.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The funny thing is(while I agree) whenever I post this topic on a comic book site or something, it's all Sub-Zero and Scorpion lol. Everyone else gets way behind, but I think Ermac and Noob were runners up on comicvine when I made this topic. Sub and Scorpion were pretty neck in neck with people flaming each other over who's better lol.

I've seen posts with some folks saying "Noob is the most gansta of all of them" lol then someone else said "that's racist" like what? Both comments through me off.

But I agree, Ermac is the most badass looking and mysterious looking ninja IMO.

Scorpion is the angry "kill anyone who gets in my way" ninja, though he didn't kill NW and KL when he could have. He just wanted Sub-Zero lol.

Reptile is the sneakiest, slippery and loyal to a fault one.

Smoke is the emotional emo one.

Sub-Zero is the rebellious badass, with balls. I mean he went into Outworld and made demands of Shao Kahn like he didn't give a shit lol.

Noob/Elder Sub is just ruthless and to some "gansta" apparently lol.

Rain is the treacherous "can't beat em, join em" one.
Scorpions whole "I MUST AVENGE MY FAMILY, AAAARRRGHH!!!" personality is old, tired, and cliche.

The only character who can pull it off well IMO is Kratos, and boy does he fucking go to the next level with it.

Angry literally to the point of killing his family because they killed his family, when in fact they actually made him kill his family.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Scorpions whole "I MUST AVENGE MY FAMILY, AAAARRRGHH!!!" personality is old, tired, and cliche.

The only character who can pull it off well IMO is Kratos, and boy does he fucking go to the next level with it.

Angry literally to the point of killing his family because they killed his family, when in fact they actually made him kill his family.
I can understand Scorpion's anger to a point at least, I mean I'd be pissed too if someone killed my kin and family. He just lets his anger cloud his judgement.

The one thing I like about Scorpion's anger though is he has honor, like in MK 4 once he found out QC really killed his family, clan etc he swore to protect Sub-Zero. And the first two battles he could have killed NW and KL but chose not too.

I'm curious if they'll do it in MK X.

Kratos's story kind of bores me a little, every game kills more and more gods MK style(head rips, cutting people in half etc) in a way wasn't that shocked when they picked him in MK 9. I'd love to see Riddick in MK as a DLC guest character, he'd fit right in I think.

Also no Noob Saibot option. Fuck this thread
lol ^ was just thinking not many Noob fans here huh? Nevermind