What's new

Question Best Harley Quinn players???

So as of now as my own personal opinion i think our top 3 Harley players are.

KS Shogun (Youtube monster & always making new tech)

Deg222 (Arturo's stream & online play)

Ramon (Our only harley that goes to local tourneys atm lol)

zak123

XBL: Phish Head PSN: zak123
Yea, there aren't many "big" Harley players out and about. Phish has a pretty solid Harley, Deg is nice on Art's streams, Fox is ok, and of course the people in her forums that usually post. I know Shogun posts up matches and I do too, but there are a few others with some sick stuff. Its a bit of a struggle looking for "The Best Harley" right now.
Heyyyy I got mentioned! I'm phish head btw. I play with Deg222 all the time and owe at least 75% of my play style to him, dude is insanely good with his setups. Shogun and I live near each other and I plan on getting some local matches in with him at a LAN Center whenever we both make it down. Wish I could make it to evo to prove an under appreciated character but I have plans during evo :(.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I think now we can officially say Deg & I are currently the 2 best Harley players out there...he's Xbox's best & I'm PSN's best.
Absolutely. You two were incredibly fun to watch and you specifically played through some tough matchups with Harley without counterpicking. Mad props man. You going to EVO?

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Absolutely. You two were incredibly fun to watch and you specifically played through some tough matchups with Harley without counterpicking. Mad props man. You going to EVO?
Sadly I won't have the money to travel to Vegas but I'll be at SummerJam & TFC for sure.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Yeah man, SaltFace is the true Harley. I'm just a counterpicking fraud haha

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yeah man, SaltFace is the true Harley. I'm just a counterpicking fraud haha
Not at all dude, didn't mean to imply otherwise. It was actually really cool to see how the two of you played Harley a bit differently. Fun stuff to watch for sure. How hype was the venue for you guys?

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Not at all dude, didn't mean to imply otherwise. It was actually really cool to see how the two of you played Harley a bit differently. Fun stuff to watch for sure. How hype was the venue for you guys?
Dude it truly was something else...the entire crowd was chanting "Lets go Harley" at the top of their lungs...it was amazing to see how much they hated scorpion also lol.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
The venue was pretty amazing btw. You could go just to spectate and you would have a great time.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Congratz to both of you,you guys deserve it. hopefully one day I can get to that level and start doing majors

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Dude it truly was something else...the entire crowd was chanting "Lets go Harley" at the top of their lungs...it was amazing to see how much they hated scorpion also lol.
The venue was pretty amazing btw. You could go just to spectate and you would have a great time.
Did you guys do some mirror matches? Prove who is the BEST!!!! There can be only ONE!!!! Hahahaha Also can't wait to see you guys in the forums more. It's really epic actually having some tournament viable players contributing to the Harley forums now.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
If some of these majors were closer to me I'd consider going just to watch. I'm not into enough fighting games in general though to justify me going at the moment.

Also, random question: What was KDZ saying to you when he was popping off?

Lol I bet. Crowd was so hype. Scorpion hate was almost palpable even watching from the stream.

"PICK YOUR MAIN!!!" lol

There was no way I was picking Harley against Superman or Black Adam.... those match ups are simply terrible.

Yeah I wasn't surprised when you picked Scorp against those characters. Shit is rough. Did Saltface counterpick against those characters too though? If he got that far without using another character against all the Supermans/Black Adams then he must have some secret sauce.

Sasuga

Noob
I get many complimentson my Harley online and even more hatemail lately, lol. That's a good sign, isn't it, XD.

On tournaments I suck, though... I can't focus, my execution sucks and my reactions are terrible. I even find myself dropping my mixup game for simple game plans, which get blown up like they should.