What's new

BecomingDeath13 here

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Yep, I'm a newbie here..
I've been with mk though since the beginning. I've played every game except MK:SF. I'm not sure if some of you know me or not, but I also have accounts on a few other sites which I won't plug lol. The big reason I joined was because of
dun dun dun. The Podsumaki mk9 podcast lol. So thanks guys for constantly bringing up your websites lol.

Anyways, If you guys wanna add me on XBL my gamertag is BecomingDeath13. I currently don't have anything good that I play except for Trials HD and I'm currently stuck with a Silver membership but When mk9 drops I'll definitely fix that lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Awesome. Thanks for joining up here and some of those other places. and thanks for the request on XBL. Enjoy your stay. :raiden:

BecomingDeath13

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Damn sure miss Rev and BFMV and A7X are my two most favorite bands so I gotta show my respect to them with the influences they have both had on my life. So much of their music has helped me get through so many of my hard times.

BecomingDeath13

I love how welcoming everyone is here lol. Thank every last one of you for being so inviting.

BecomingDeath13

Riiiiight says the person that likes gay ol twiztid lol. I like maybe one song from then and that's "We Don't Die". :p

BecomingDeath13

Booya17339 said:
welcome...get a ps3 fool, thats where the big boys play.
I have a PSN for PS3, but I prefer XBL. It's where the Halo boys play :p. The only reason I would buy a PS3 is for Gran Turismo 5 and God of War 3. Still don't have the urge

but u like a song :) i win.
You say that like you don't like one song from Avenged Sevenfold or Bullet For My Valentine. Your a rap type person right? I hate rap.. I'm all into the Heavy and Death metal. Power you can't feel with rap.

Welcome to TYM
Thanks Check

Dark_Rob

Noob
You say that like you don't like one song from Avenged Sevenfold or Bullet For My Valentine. Your a rap type person right? I hate rap.. I'm all into the Heavy and Death metal. Power you can't feel with rap.
Twztid likes plenty of metal Death. And hes just having a little fun with you. I wouldnt read to much into it. Just give him one of these -->:fuckyou: and hel shut right up.;)

TWZTID

Noob
actually, i dont.
some of my favorite bands, marylin manson, slipknot, slayer, cradle of filth, megadeth, testament, and lamb of god. to me, BFMV is too emo and avenged sevefold is annoying like killswitch..... but too each they own. ;)

BecomingDeath13

actually, i dont.
some of my favorite bands, marylin manson, slipknot, slayer, cradle of filth, megadeth, testament, and lamb of god. to me, BFMV is too emo and avenged sevefold is annoying like killswitch..... but too each they own. ;)
I'm emoish though so it fits me and they've always helped me through a lot in my life. A7X is bad ass imo though. I like all of the bands you've listed as well.

Twztid likes plenty of metal Death. And hes just having a little fun with you. I wouldnt read to much into it. Just give him one of these -->:fuckyou: and hel shut right up.;)
What's metal death?

Your a rap type person right? I hate rap.. I'm all into the Heavy and Death metal. Power you can't feel with rap
You're very right. Rap has no atmosphere. Death has power, but Black has even more. especially Depressive bm.

BecomingDeath13

What's metal death?

You're very right. Rap has no atmosphere. Death has power, but Black has even more. especially Depressive bm.
Lmao... Metal death isn't a genre. he said Twztid likes metal and when he said death he was referring too me. :p