What's new

Tech Beating B3/F3 armor

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
It's probably known by now that FLash's B22 string is plus on block and creates a frame trap. The only way out of the followup D1D2 string is to pushblock or armor. This is where his 21 string comes into play, since F3/B3 armor only absorbs one hit the 21 will beat it out into a combo. This also applies to FLash's Jump 2, which unlike other jump 2's, Hits twice instead of once.

If they decide to respect the frame trap, 21 is neutral on block and is still safe if you link in LK after 21.

21 and 11 are one of his best tools.. 21 isnuetral on block, 21 creates perfect pushback for a sweep, and going straight into his overhead for a vortex. Flash is literally the johnny cage on this game. 11, is +5 on block... Its insane.. also to break armor, you can simply nuetral jump after back 22 and do 2 in the air, that will break any armor. i made a forum post about it.

LEGEND

YES!
i thought the Armor of MB B3/F3 had 8 frames of start up before its active? or at least thats what Brady said somewhere colt

D1D2 should always beat it after B22 if thats the case
-
If not then ya, 21 will work great for this

i thought the Armor of MB B3/F3 had 8 frames of start up before its active? or at least thats what Brady said somewhere colt

D1D2 should always beat it after B22 if thats the case
-
If not then ya, 21 will work great for this
Against good players it might not work, for example, if they are conditioned to block low, after back 22, 21 will whiff and you will get poked. You got to be careful if you do it because, its whiff punishable, and if they don't armor, consider your self gone. I think the better option is nuetral jump and 2, its 3 super fast kicks.