What's new

BattleField Arcadia @ Play N Trade RESULTS!

ggs to all and congrats to reo and LIjoe.

lets not let this tourney get ppl on the "PATCH!" train. lotta mistakes were made and the opponents took adv. I lost, the other characters didnt win. lets all keep this in mind before ppl continue to jump on the "PATCH!" train.

for the record.. in the grand finals i was kinda upset at first because of my throw button vs joe. i shouldnt have said anything at all. i apoligize to joe and wanna say good stuff, see you next time.

joe is a great player, he beat me cuz he out played me.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Grats to LIJoe, REO and Tom Brady.

Nice games, I really enjoyed seeing some of the less common characters pop up in the early rounds/that weird post tournament tournament.

Also Tom thanks for answering questions and demo-ing stuff on S1LENT1's stream after, I know you were probably exhausted. I don't always agree with your opinion, but you've done more than anyone for this community, and I really appreciate all the support and information you give.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Excellent stuff guys, i was able to watch some of the matches at work and I had tons of fun , thanks to all participant and congratulations to the top 3, Reo, Joe and Bill!!!

P.S. that Cyrax thing is cheap as fuck :-P