What's new

Battle Arena Quarter Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
wow superman with that killer combo,bye bye health bar.
aquaman still looking really good,id like to know the rules to that parry lol
was nice to see more use of batman's spinny bats gimmick also

OG FROST HAZE

Not once was I surprised at the final outcome of a fight this week. I thought there would be 1 upset maybe WonderWoman but fan boys win them all, who else is predicting Superman VS Batman in the final?

ninjay

Noob
Not once was I surprised at the final outcome of a fight this week. I thought there would be 1 upset maybe WonderWoman but fan boys win them all, who else is predicting Superman VS Batman in the final?
Everyone and their grandma know that it will be Batman and Superman in the final round. No reason to think otherwise.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Green Arrow got almost no gameplay out of that, GA mains are probably feeling jipped.

Everything else was pretty cool though, Joker didn't look very good either.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Green Lantern showed off more of his stuff this time around, he looks annoying to fight. Green Arrow looked the worst he ever has, very disappointing. Superman's win pose where he says "kneel before me", is pretty fucking boss. Batman still looks really strong, Wonder Woman looks okay. Joker got destroyed, Flash looked awesome.

Overall, the inevitable Superman vs Batman final better be good.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Anyone else notice the clash sound was different in the Lantern/Aqua fight? It didn't have that usual subsonic explosion at the end.

ninjay

Noob
Flash has sooo many tools! AA launcher into a full combo, phase through projectiles, charged run goes through projectiles (might be EX, couldnt tell), cancel strings into phase to go into another combo string... He looks awesome!