What's new

Battle Arena Quarter Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Batman clearly studied the landscape of TheMyscira thoroughly and used it against Wonder Woman. He really is prepared for everything!
Flash is gonna take care of Batman. You see that combo he did to Joker? Good luck preparing for THAT. :p

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Chill the hell out son, you think I don't know that?
I'm chill. It's just really annoying seeing, every single week, "Flash would never beat Shazam", "Joker would never beat Lex", "Batman would never beat Wonder Woman" all over several forums. The winner does not matter. Would people really prefr Wonder Woman vs. Superman in the end? By the looks of gameplay alone, Batman blow her out of the water. Opinion of course, but it would make for a far better video. That is, afterall, the point of this. Just gameplay footage.

Just because I state an opinion, or argue a point, doesn't mean i'm not chill. I don't get bent out of shape over something like this. lol

And i'm 23, unless you are 50+, not sure where calling me "son" comes into play. Unless that's you dad... >.>

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Assuming it's still Doomsday in the Fortress of Solitude, he looks different. Is that his alt? Or someone else?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
No I'm just crying because its probably kabal all over again
i don't think so the flash cancel looks to be about as fast as a shake cancel, but thats in the video. NDC is really fast and that flash cancel doesn't give you a combo like kabal's does. the only thing is does it give advantage? like 112 flash phase (dash out) 112? kabal has a lot of things that make him way more broken than just NDC.

trufenix

bye felicia
Because when we go to character select, I can pick KL. I'm not locked into picking Sheeva because I'm on the p2 side :)
I don't get it. You pick side and stage at the same time. If you want the character with low hat, safe strings, kick ass anti air, and great mobility, you pick him. If not, you don't. Characters and stages haven't been locked since the fighting game stone age.

The tools will always be the same. Vs. gaining an advantage/disadvantage because of the side I spawned on. These are two completely diff. things.
But you don't spawn. This isn't an FPS where you might randomly turn up in some dark corner with no bullets. Its not even Smash where the item fairy can randomly full heal your opponent or arm him with an unblockable unstoppable pokemon. You picked your side before the match even began. You knew the opponent had unblockable car before the match even began, and you probably knew it was his gameplan the second he picked up the stick.

Could some of the stage options be unfair? Well, certainly. The characters who can corner escape and set bombs seem way better at this point than the car slammers to me, but how is that any different from Kabal having IAFB and Jade having slow unsafe boomerangs?

Batman because people who know nothing about comics think Batman can beat every one
Im pretty sure whether you know alot about comics or not, that kind of verdict is usually always ridiculous to get into an argument about because its a story that writers always determine for themselves.

Sure its fun to debate but only debate, if youre willing to get into an argument or get upset about a verdict youre wasting your time. If DC was really up to doing it, they could write an issue that somehow lets batman find a way to turn superman into a chicken, eat him for dinner, and then somehow it becomes fact.

This is why i personally never take the time to get as invested in a comic book argument and more so fun debates for what could happen.

BS3OOO

Noob
Did they change Batmans super? And Superman's intro and outro brought the hype! He may not be flashy but he looks effective. Even Green Arrow gave superman his props! "That's what I call an entrance.."

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Im pretty sure whether you know alot about comics or not, that kind of verdict is usually always ridiculous to get into an argument about because its a story that writers always determine for themselves.

Sure its fun to debate but only debate, if youre willing to get into an argument or get upset about a verdict youre wasting your time. If DC was really up to doing it, they could write an issue that somehow lets batman find a way to turn superman into a chicken, eat him for dinner, and then somehow it becomes fact.

This is why i personally never take the time to get as invested in a comic book argument and more so fun debates for what could happen.
I'm confused do you think I'm mad for some reason?

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
dude flash has the same animation as MKDC Sub with the gut punch into the can can kicks (forgot the notation)..

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Sorry the way you worded your post seemed incredibly spiteful. That aside, i also wanted to get the whole comic point out there.

Possible story elements aside aswell, im avoiding all thoughts on "if these battles actually happened and who would win" and simply seeing it as gameplay oppurtunity.
its cool man I did word it a bit like I'm mad looking back
and what if battles can be fun if you debate with the right people

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Daaaaamn Batman bodied Wonder Woman just like I expected. Suck on that, WW.
It's official 7-3 matchup for Batman.:REO

mod edit: Just editted the font size down so it doesn't overwhelm folks with screaming