What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl's Electrified Knuckles Win Screen

Hey guys I found this...EnjoyXD .. Side note, I find this POSSIBlY a new kind, dare I say Easter Egg?... Upon posting this, I have discovered a possible new, other "Easter Egg"

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Ah yes, I'm all new to this so thank you very much dragon pick.
It's all good. When you wish to post a video, click this little symbol right here

A little box will pop up and you can paste the URL of the video in that box in order to post your vid! Keep finding cool things, dude.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
If it's a youtube video, you don't even need the little box -- you can just put the link to the video in your post and it'll automagically embed :D

Hi guys, yes I'm sorry, I recorded the video with my iPad, and uploaded it with my iPad, so I couldn't find a way to have a link through those means. But through a pc woulda been much easier I see. Thank you!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
How does this work, is it a random occurrense when BG wins? Looks cool as hell, I'd like to see it in person.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
So it's not as simple as using her electrified fists as a killing blow? Her trait does increased chip, correct? Maybe you need to chip them out with it.

Chady

Noob
So has anyone confirmed how this works? Started playing again and this hasn't happened to me yet. Would be cool to do as a game ender :D