What's new

Strategy Baraka Kommunity Guide/General Discussion

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I dont know about most consistent, but it does set up the footsie game. Although I personally have been using the spin too, F44 F4 is rarely mentioned. If the time presents itself to use it, we need to use it. D1 slices is also a rarely mentioned anti air, although that is less consistent and more situational.
if i AA with d1 i link to charge as if one of the slices whiff your going to eat a wakeup attack

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
I've been using F4,4, 4 to AA for sometime now, especially good for punishing a blocked teleport from Scorpion even though there are other options. Alot of people also don't know if you manage to hit the opponent when they are high enough with F4,4 you can full combo for 31-34%.

Mid air jp I always follow with standing 4 blade charge outta habit.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
standing 4 into spark is unbreakable damage ;)

fleshtrap i think zoid meant using f4,4 to AA a jumping opp,not for balled up punishes
Oh I understand dude, I was just saying I use it for balled up punishes as well, even though you have other options for a punish like that. If you AA on a opponent jumping in and they are high enough "And your close enough"in the air, you can dash B3,1, B1,1, blade charge for 34%, even if you only connect with the last hit of the F4,4 you still get 31%. You can just do the F4,4, F4 which is much easier and safer, or dash b3,1, F4 for 23% on the reset instead of 16%. Rather or not you go for the full combo or the longer reset, the F4,4, F4 is still the safest option as It's less likely to drop. In all honesty if your going for the combo, you want the F4 to whiff, and the 4 that follows to connect. The gravity doesn't take effect as quick if only the last hit of the F4,4 connects and getting the 31% full combo is much easier than getting the 34%. In all honesty I abuse the F4,4, it's really useful in alot of situations, Barakas need to use it more often.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Baraka should wear the scumbag hat,make a heavy metal band and tour the whole globe.

His band could be the uglies,feature mileena,reptile and sheeva.

1man3letters

haha good stuff qwark, does suit well alright
i dig lordi, love "whos your daddy"
im not the biggest fan of barakas theme from the soundtrack, only like listening to it when wasted

this was sent to be a while ago also and though was funny....

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
more reasons for baraka to make a band,song names,the spin,the charge,how i cut you heart into 2,stab stab and stab.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
haha good stuff qwark, does suit well alright
i dig lordi, love "whos your daddy"
im not the biggest fan of barakas theme from the soundtrack, only like listening to it when wasted

this was sent to be a while ago also and though was funny....

Gonna listen to it tommorow,gtg atm.

I got into music with Disturbed,love that fucking band to death.

after that came lordi,skillet,rammstein,ke$ha (;))

1man3letters

Gonna listen to it tommorow,gtg atm.

I got into music with Disturbed,love that fucking band to death.

after that came lordi,skillet,rammstein,ke$ha (;))
kesha kinda looks out of place there lol

yes rammstein are sweet, imy fav bands be marilyn manson, angelspit, emilie autumn and insane clown posse,
circus of dead squirrels pretty sweet aswell
(damn this has turned into the what are you listening to thread,oops)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
circus of dead squirrels.

LMAO.

yeah,at first i started listening because it was like omg girl so hot,then i found some unofficial songs and started liking her.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
kesha kinda looks out of place there lol

yes rammstein are sweet, imy fav bands be marilyn manson, angelspit, emilie autumn and insane clown posse,
circus of dead squirrels pretty sweet aswell
(damn this has turned into the what are you listening to thread,oops)
Marilyn is nice but i hate the fact most of the fanbase are posers.

while i'm not one to judge what other people do that rib removal was,meh.

1man3letters

Marilyn is nice but i hate the fact most of the fanbase are posers.

while i'm not one to judge what other people do that rib removal was,meh.
wasnt him , that was prince, fuck if baraka got a buff for each time someone said that to me he'd be v1.o kung lao

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
I listen to alot of death metal/death core shit, pretty much any song about dismemberment reminds me of Baraka, so about half my music library. Whitechapel's album Somatic Defilement is about Jack the Ripper so it's a natural fit lol.

1man3letters

I listen to alot of death metal/death core shit, pretty much any song about dismemberment reminds me of Baraka, so about half my music library. Whitechapel's album Somatic Defilement is about Jack the Ripper so it's a natural fit lol.
tarkatans = metal heads. fact!