What's new

Baraka Kombos

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Quick 1 meter B&B for Baraka with Cyrax kameo:

(notation: 21, EX df+2, b31, dash, 21, df+2, neutral+kameo(time at around the third hit of Baraka's df+2), j.14, j.df+2)

This combo gets you to the corner from round start position. Timing the Cyrax kameo is a little finicky, so the damage can vary from 47%-50% depending on how many times the heli-chopper hits. This combo is also possible mid-screen, but the Cyrax kameo is again really finicky with timing and positioning.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Quick 1 meter B&B for Baraka with Cyrax kameo:

This combo gets you to the corner from round start position. Timing the Cyrax kameo is a little finicky, so the damage can vary from 47%-50% depending on how many times the heli-chopper hits. This combo is also possible mid-screen, but the Cyrax kameo is again really finicky with timing and positioning.
I was watching it thinking "idk about spending meter so early"
Then I saw that 50% pop up on screen and I shut up lol

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Wanted to share a couple midscreen combos:

This first one is basically the same combo as the one a couple posts above, only midscreen. I'll say that this combo is very stringent on timing and the opponent's position/height during the juggle. While I did 49% in the video, you can get 50%, but again, I find this combo to be very inconsistent midscreen. Cause depending on the height & timing, sometimes the opponent will fly to the left/right, sometimes they'll get blown out of your air string, or sometimes Cyrax will hit a couple times and your opponent will just not rise up with him, thus ending the combo prematurely.

I do however have another combo that I feel is much more consistent:

This one is basically the same, but replace the second df+2 special with the db+1 special. Now, timing the Cyrax kameo during the db+1 is a little difficult; you need to time it just an instant after the second stab of the animation so that Cyrax doesn't knock you out of the animation. That said, even if you mess up the timing on Cyrax kameo, you can still save it by inputting a second db+1 as you get knocked out of the attack throw animation; you just lose like 3% on the combo, as the video shows.

Bloody

Noob
Can we get more damage from his low starter? I've been using this so far:
b31 >> b31 >> 21df2 kameo (neutral) 14df2 ~40% meterless

CanoCano

Noob
The other day Azeez posted this crazy combo with Liu Kang and Janet, does anyone known if Baraka can do a similar one? I'd reckon that the combo won't be as long/damaging and that B2 would need to be swapped with F4/B3, EX DB1 with EX BF1 and S4 with S3 but idk about the combo ender
Haven't really had the chance to try it out for myself