What's new

Baraka help - Bossette

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey Bossette can you post some baraka combos and tips? I just saw your baraka and now want to learn him. I love it.

You are the only one that makes his non weapon style look good as well

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I moved this to the Dojo area.

The Dojo forum is basically for any questions you might have, no question is to basic. The forum title is pretty self explanatory.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
bone got his ass kicked by her baraka... :D

baraka in mkdc reminds me of havik from MKD... alot of mid moves... and underrated.

BOSSETTE

Noob
Sure, I'll post some videos later when I have more time.
Well when I use Baraka, I am more about offense than any other character that I use.
I use that technique with Kitana (the high-low: 3, 2, 2) with Baraka except using: 2, 2, and then D, F + 4 (Blade Cyclone).
I usually just keep pushing 2, 2, until your opponent eventually crouches and then push D, F + 4.
You can also keep messing around with your opponent with the whole high-low thing with B + 1, because it'll make them want to crouch -- which then you can use D, F + 4.
If you succeed on that, then you can catch them into a combo after the D, F + 4.
I mostly end all of my combos with F, F + 2 (Scrape Kick).

KFrog gotta a nice baraka 1 of best , but not only him I think Emp Outworld got a nice one too , Bossette as well, I also played Infamous_Goblin his Baraka was ok too...