What's new

Match Footage Bane footage from Coliseum Games

Great matches thanks for posting. Was sad to see your excellent Ring Toss reads get stuffed by normals. Anybody who thinks that move doesn't have problems should watch your matches. Still, you did great! This is a textbook Bane - patience, spacing, and excellent cornering! Thanks again for posting!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
not gonna lie, if someone's gonna eliminate me, i'd rather it be my brother than someone else :p

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Great matches, Mustard. I loved the usage of Ring Toss. your corner game is nice. That Sinestro was doing all the right things in a keep away game. Good KF too.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Thanks guys, i definitely feel that KF is a great backup to Bane, i just need to neaten up my execution, with both Bane and KF, also i found out AFTER the set with Problem that you can crouch all of Sinestro's wakeups :I

Qwark28 Nivek Hidan

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Whether Bane is a shitty character or not is always up for debate, regardless, being on the recieving end of Mustards bane in the corner is the worst thing ever.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Mustard and Ketchup.
You are both surprisingly handsome, but I can't compliment one without the other for what should be obvious reasons.

I'm surprised you used double punch so often. You should use venom upper instead in the corner, EX leads to an inescapable command grab. Plus it does a good amount more damage. Also I wish I'd let you in on the secret a bit ago, I'd have loved to see the reset pop off some people.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Mustard and Ketchup.
You are both surprisingly handsome, but I can't compliment one without the other for what should be obvious reasons.

I'm surprised you used double punch so often. You should use venom upper instead in the corner, EX leads to an inescapable command grab.
i was using EX double punch to set up my f3 crossup, can your EX venom upper command grab setup not be beaten by wakeup attack?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
i was using EX double punch to set up my f3 crossup, can your EX venom upper command grab setup not be beaten by wakeup attack?
To my knowledge, its an armor or gtfo situation. And its not mine per se, RYX talked it up a bit. I prefer my reset tech since its begrudgingly hard to beat out.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
To my knowledge, its an armor or gtfo situation. And its not mine per se, RYX talked it up a bit. I prefer my reset tech since its begrudgingly hard to beat out.
sounds awesome, gonna have to see what i can do with it :D

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm going to let you in on a conversation, we talked over a few things that you might not have figured into, or maybe you have.
Either way, your a strong Bane and the more we can show you the better.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I'm going to let you in on a conversation, we talked over a few things that you might not have figured into, or maybe you have.
Either way, your a strong Bane and the more we can show you the better.
just had a quick glance, awesome stuff there, thanks :)

Really? I'm at work, but can you please try it with Batman's wakeup Batarangs and see if it still connects? All characters have specific wakeup attacks that stuff throws, even armored ones.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Really? I'm at work, but can you please try it with Batman's wakeup Batarangs and see if it still connects? All characters have specific wakeup attacks that stuff throws, even armored ones.
Batrangs I'm pretty sure get stuffed before they can even come out? I'd have to double check it, but I'm pretty sure unless its a grab-immune it gets stuffed without armor.

Batrangs I'm pretty sure get stuffed before they can even come out? I'd have to double check it, but I'm pretty sure unless its a grab-immune it gets stuffed without armor.
Please just try it, it's got a hidden property to stuff throws, even armored ones.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Man I'm stoked to get home to watch these. Work computer is ass, takes 5 min to watch a 2 min vid :(