What's new

Question Bad habits

Wigy

There it is...
Worse offending bad habits would be, jumping too much, pressing buttons when you shouldnt -when you're neg and waking every time.

Basically next time you play a scorpion lao or mileena online. They're always bad for it, mileena is by far the worse offender.
Funnily enough mileena players in mk9 were disrespectful and ignored frame data then too. Roll and pray.

Anything with bad risk reward at the higher level of skill. Usually based on habit, not MU knowledge and reads.

Last edited:
Yeah just bad habits (like jumping in too much) I've fallen into from playing online ranked. I don't really have a scene here, so I stick to online mostly. I should really try to get games with people from TYM more.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The bad habits are those that make you do risky moves, like Sub Zero's 242, iceball and slide in CQC. Those risky moves do not give you time to block after them, thus being punished. To help you out, you'll need to train by using those risky moves only in combos, and use only the fast and pressuring moves in pressure games.

Pre-patch it used to be good with the stamina that helped us run right on the opponent to catch him off guard, but now it's considered a risky move, because the run now depletes the stamina very fast, and if you happen to use the combo after the run, you'll most likely drop the combo.