What's new

Babality trouble

Screamo Luvr

Ice Warrior
I'm having trouble pulling off Babalities. Jumping distance is hard enough, but I recently heard that they only work if you don't block on the last round. Is this true? Am I the only one who has trouble doing Babalities?

I'm having trouble pulling off Babalities. Jumping distance is hard enough, but I recently heard that they only work if you don't block on the last round. Is this true? Am I the only one who has trouble doing Babalities?
you need to do your research this was one of the faq when the game first arrived. yes that is correct no blocking on winning round. you can block all you want but the moment he or a projectile hits you while in block, well you can kiss the babality good bye. babalities are strictly for embarassment because you just got owned without the need to block. dont go online after doing it all the time if your opponent is horrible then give it a try but all jumping distance is is far enough back that you cant jab him with its actually pretty close to the opponent

I find the easiest way to get to "jump" distance is to simply get right next to your opponent and then jump backwards. Boom. You're right where you need to be.

No block in the winning round.

You can still use the block button for EN moves, X-ray or Breakers. But the second you block an attack you can't do a babality anymore.

Babality is the best way to make a scrub rage quit imo. :)