What's new

Video/Tutorial B W1zZ' Exclusive Christmas Special - New Raiden Tech

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
That was amazeballs pimp. People can debate who the "best" Raiden is all day but you are hands down the most important Raiden in this community. Your dedication to evolving the thundergod despite all the downplaying and hatin is muffuckin inspiring. I can't wait to play you some more at SCR. You are going right?

B W1zZ

Noob
That was amazeballs pimp. People can debate who the "best" Raiden is all day but you are hands down the most important Raiden in this community. Your dedication to evolving the thundergod despite all the downplaying and hatin is muffuckin inspiring. I can't wait to play you some more at SCR. You are going right?
Thanks man, I'm going to try to make it but I might not be able to get the time off work....I just so happen to work weekends at the moment and I can't change my schedule yet ;(

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
So what's new about this other than 5 percent more damage? I mean that's sweet, but the combo enders aren't new. Is this really new tech? I feel like if this is a just frame thing, it might not be worth the extra 5% unless you're at the end of a round and you're stylin' it up.

EDIT: just realized I sound like a nay sayer. I'm def going to practice these combos and just wanted to make clear I'm not hating on this vid, bwizz.

4x4lo8o

Noob
So what's new about this other than 5 percent more damage? I mean that's sweet, but the combo enders aren't new. Is this really new tech? I feel like if this is a just frame thing, it might not be worth the extra 5% unless you're at the end of a round and you're stylin' it up.

EDIT: just realized I sound like a nay sayer. I'm def going to practice these combos and just wanted to make clear I'm not hating on this vid, bwizz.
5% damage? This is off of a jip, there were already combos ending the same meter building and setups that did 1% less.

Tbh, I felt the same way. I got the end of the video and was wondering where the new tech was. It got a page and half of replies in a day, which is as much as this forum typically gets in a month, so I'm just happy it brought a small amount of attention to B Wizz and the character. Plus B Wizz' hat is sick

I haven't tested it on Mileena but I don't see why the combo would be any different with her...I'll test it later though just to be sure.
I tried it some more and got it. It might just be me, but I feel like it's harder to do on the small hitbox character. The only time I dropped the combo when I was practicing on Sub Zero was after the teleport, but on Mileena it seems like the Vicinity Blast whiffs 2 times out of 3. It seems like something you can perfect and land every time once you get the correct timing down, though