What's new

AU_WANNA_DIE's KRAZY KUNG LAO TOURNAMENT RESULTS!!!

AU! I won 2nd place at the tournament downtown Chicago on Saturday night!!!! That is awesome!!

PDP 0-2

UFGT 0-2

EVO 2-2

DEV 4-2

Chicago Heart 0-2 (Lost to AU IM DIGIMON and AU MOE30W)

Seasons Beatings 5-2

Chicago Heart

Gallopping Ghost Tournament #2 5-2 (Won 5th place, Lost to GGA/AU Dizzy twice)

Gallopping Ghost Tournament #3 5-2 (Won 4th place, Lost to GGA/AU Dizzy once and Random Kung Lao once)

Ignite Network Chicago 6-2 (Won 2nd place, Lost to GGA/AU Dizzy twice again, this time in Grand finals!!!! yeS!!!!!!)

It's been fun traveling around the US, leveling up and meeting all of you. Thanks for the great games!!

**ALSO, madd props and thanks to Tom Brady and Perfect Legend for staying at my house the last 3 nights and helping me level up. Without that I know I wouldn't have won 2nd place in Chicago the other night!! You guys are pillars of strength, knowledge and inspiration for the kommunity!!! Thanks for helping my KRAZY ass KUNG LAO improve!!!

AU WANNA DIE

PS.. WATCH OUT!!! MY FUCKING CRAZY KUNG LAO WILL BE COMING TO YOUR TOWN SUMDAY BITCHES!!!! HAHAHAHAH

For those of you who didn't see Medina's Video Interview with Perfect Legend and Tom Brady:

Two of the most familiar names in Mortal Kombat; [user]Tom Brady[/user], and defending EVO champion, [user]Perfect legend [/user] visited Chicago this past weekend. Between NetherRealm Studios, Galloping Ghost Arcade and Ignite Network, they had their hands full with the Windy City fighting game scene. I had the opportunity to sit down with the bunch and ask questions that have been on the minds of the MK community for a while now.

Perfectlegend explains why he hasn’t competed in a tournament since EVO, and gives us insight to the situation with himself and EMP (Empire Arcadia). Tom Brady gives his thoughts on the “legacy” NRS need to continue and the importance of a local scene to level up players. Why they prefer MK over other fighters is answered and more. Click below to see the full in depth interview.