What's new

AU!88's TV Sexy AU_Skarlett is back!! Live @ EVO2011 Support the offline scene! Please donate!

AU!88's TV will be repping TYM and MKU and is going to be a great event covering EVO 2011! If you are able to make it to EVO please do! Start saving your $$ now!

If not, a donation will really help us deliver all the kontent back to you @ home!

AU!88's TV is part of the press/media for the EVO event. I will not be able to kompete but I will be able to bring you the best koverage of gameplay and behind the scenes with your help!

Thunder88 and I are really looking forward to EVO 2011!! It is going to be so awesome!

We will be broadcasting live again and delivering many behind the scenes footage for everyone to enjoy at home!

Very excited!! I will keep you updated!

AU!88 TV AU_WANNA_DIE & THUNDER88 Intro Video

Who is Skarlett?? Video

Please donate here:
http://www.gofundme.com/4ng7c

NRS guys and Perfect Legend

Hey guys! I am posting this because it is an update from another forum(mku) and I wanted to keep everything up to date as much as possible. I am going to link this thread here and have them sign up over here too so we can get some action going. Thanks TYM! You guys are awesome for your support!

From Thunder88 Leader of Crazy88's:

Just a word for those that don't know:

AU_Wanna_Die and I teamed up as streamers/broadcasters at PDP in May. Basically, he brought all his equipment, mic, camera, laptop, etc. so that he could give the community a taste of what was going on in Vegas.

He asked me to help before we even met each other, and I told him I would. So we are just a couple of guys broadcasting for the MK community. Since we happen to both be leaders of our clans, he made sure that both AU and 88s were represented.

This partnership exists as a stream/broadcast agreement only.

If any AU or 88 wants to help out, they are more than welcome. Our mission is to bring Mortal Kombat to the fans. We will provide entertainment from big matches, interviews, and other shenanigans.

We also support Silent1 and the Tom Brady show. We will try not to conflict with their efforts.

AND on top of that:

The Crazy 88s are the King of Clans. AU boasts the best win/loss record. When it comes to online dominance, there is no doubt that AU and the 88s will have to meet each other in the near future to answer the question: Who is the most dominant MK clan right now?

Thanks Thunder88!!

also, can you try to post over here on this AU!88's TV! thread too! I am trying to generate some action and join both sites together with both arms.
http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/showthread.php?8706-AU!88-TV-EVO-Sexy-Skarlett-is-back!-Help-Us-Out!-Donate-Today!&p=209016#post209016

DarkTrax said:
Wanna die, try and give me your stream channel before hand so I can embed it. And who is this Skarlet you speak off?

Ok. I will definitely do so! Links are usually updated in my signature as well.

AU! 88's TV @ www.justin.tv/au_wanna_die

Thanks for the interest!

WANNA_DIE had her helping with the interviews, and she was pretty good and seemed pretty cool.
WANNA_DIE had her helping with the interviews, and she was pretty good and seemed pretty cool.
thanks Chef!! here are some pics of the lovely AU_IM_SKARLETT from AU! 88's TV

MaceWind said:
She was smoking hot in person. Sweet little thing.

MaceWind said:
She was smoking hot in person. Sweet little thing.
mmmm.. mmm. mm...

here is another behind the scenes of AU! 88's TV

Wonder_Chef said:
Michaelangelo is so tall his name should be "AU_LOOK_SO_SMALL_FROM_UP_HERE"

Ok everyone! Thunder88 and I have finally added a couple videos! Scroll to the top of the page please!

WANNA

Thunder 88 said:

New video:

also, can you try to post over here on this AU!88's TV! thread too! I am trying to generate some action and join both sites together with both arms.
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?7629-AU!88-s-TV-Sexy-AU_Skarlett-is-back!!-Live-EVO2011-Support-the-offline-scene!-Please-donate!

Rushdown said:
Watching the vids now, good shit AU & Thunder!

Meathook49 said:
Good shit!

Someone should edit that pic of Thunder with some lightning and glowing eyes! :D

Thanks guys!!! Appreciate the response!! We are doing it to just make the MK kommunity expand more!!

devildigimon said:
Hello fellow AU members. I am officially known as AU_IM_DIGIMON. Thanks for the welcome earlier. I like how I come into the clan right in the middle of potential war.

HOW DELIGHTFUL! ^_^

I'm all for the glory of our clan, and if other clans must perish, to establish our glory...then so be it.

AU FOREVER!!! ^_^
Michaelangelo, Wonder Chef and Devil Digimon!!!!! These great offline kompetitors have kontributed so much hype to Mortal Kombat!!! Thanks!!

welcome to AU!!

It feels good to give!! Even if all of you guys leave AU! sum day I'll know I gave it my best effort to be a great klan leader! I encourage participation and since we are a headset only klan this should help!! Thank you all in AU! for everything and your help!!

WANNA DIE

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say that you might have more luck with the Hauppauge HD PVR. I to bought the Avermedia first thinking that it would be better for streaming/video capture and found out that it is slightly faulty. For some reason most of them end up displaying sort of green and you have to wiggle the cords to get the picture back, on top of that the software doesn't always detect the correct settings so you have to keep an eye on that. Hauppauge ends up using the same software but it seems slightly more up to date, I've had no issues with the Hauppauge HD PVR yet and am happy I switched.

I also think its really nice of you to purchase headsets for your team.

Awesome WANNA_DIE!

Yeah I heard those issue as well. But Avermedia has specifics that cater to my laptop. Whereas Hauppauge won't even run on my laptop whatsoever. I look forward to working with Avermedia and be streaming in High Quality soon.

PEOPLE DONATE TO AU! We're trying our best to support the MK kommunity and its players in more ways than one. Thank you all in advance.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Awesome WANNA_DIE!

Yeah I heard those issue as well. But Avermedia has specifics that cater to my laptop. Whereas Hauppauge won't even run on my laptop whatsoever. I look forward to working with Avermedia and be streaming in High Quality soon.

PEOPLE DONATE TO AU! We're trying our best to support the MK kommunity and its players in more ways than one. Thank you all in advance.
What specifics? It uses the exact same software, the only difference between the two is that the Avermedia has an hdmi output. But that output can not be used to output picture into your TV it is only for record playback. Both devices use component as a pass through and usb for picture and sound to your laptop.