What's new

ATTN PS3 Pad Players - Fighting Commander 3 Pro

Tw1sted

Noob
ehhh...not too psyched about that d-pad. i've already gone back to using a stick anyway so i don't need pads anymore. i'll wait to see this in the hands of one of our tops players and hear a review from them first. the ps3 controller is already really good as it is.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'll probably grab one, $35 for a wired pad ain't bad at all. Looks like it'd be nice for AE, as well!

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Interesting design. I'm not sure I approve of the button layout, but I like the attempt at comfort.

Neclord

Noob
Well this thing looks not really cool, but it could be really good. I will wait for some reviews.

Could use this pad for SFxT and TTT2 next year.

TeaBag

Jack Daniel's Supporter
I just literally got back from driving an hour away to get mine. It's not the pro version though, but it feels really good.

GNG Iniquity

Well this thing looks not really cool, but it could be really good. I will wait for some reviews.

Could use this pad for SFxT and TTT2 next year.
Well, there's only really been two designs out there, that've actually been good in regards to pads

So, if the Sega Saturn controller and the Dual Shock 2/3 controller had a baby, it'd be that thing essentially. :)

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
looks awesome, imo -- but ps3's pad is already adequate. I'm on XBL..so...is this just to rub some salt? Half the time i end up arbitrarily kicking air because the xbox D-pad is so atrocious.
Cry :-(

I like the looks, but im thinking about it for MK, but MK doesn't allow you to map buttons like street fighter so making 2 and 4 L1 and R1 wouldn't work.

looks awesome, imo -- but ps3's pad is already adequate. I'm on XBL..so...is this just to rub some salt? Half the time i end up arbitrarily kicking air because the xbox D-pad is so atrocious.
I don't get why you people on the xbox use the d pad! Use the joystickI used that for SF and its way better than the shitty d pad.

Maxter

Noob
beautiful controller, i love the six button layout, i used to play ssf4 with the madcatz one but i quit the game for lack of a good six button layout pad, madcatz one is cheap quality and rubbers inside it breaks in couple of weeks of intensive gaming, wish madcats had done a better version of it, i bought 3 of them the the rubber inside the pad broke. hope this one is good quality, i'll grab one for sure

Urfost

Noob
The standard version is out there already, this is the pro version. I would like one for x360 but im sure they never gonna realease it. I still don't know what to pick up instead.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
OMG this is simply beautiful! i am so gonna get it....Hori brand, a perfect layout Pivot on direction (PS style), and 6 buttons layout....amazing!

i am actually pre ordering it from amazon now

Tim Static

Adminerator
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?6418-*NEW*-PS2-to-360-Converter-by-eTokki

Not bad. But I wish it had an analog stick. It feel uncomfortable to do everything no a d-pad.

The standard version is out there already, this is the pro version. I would like one for x360 but im sure they never gonna realease it. I still don't know what to pick up instead.
could always get 2 and get someone to pad hack the 2nd with a 360 pcb.

Theme

Noob
Quetion, block is R2, and since R2 is near the other buttons, isnt it hard to do enhanced moves??? X-ray would be easier, but EN moves would be harder wouldn't it?

GNG Iniquity

Not bad. But I wish it had an analog stick. It feel uncomfortable to do everything no a d-pad.

Wow this thing is ugly as hell.

Quetion, block is R2, and since R2 is near the other buttons, isnt it hard to do enhanced moves??? X-ray would be easier, but EN moves would be harder wouldn't it?
L1-L2 and R1-R2 are on the shoulders, as well. The 6 button layout is just more comfortable for AE. While the 4 button layout with shoulders is more comfortable for MK; best of both worlds! :)

R.E.L.

Noob
I got to play on the Hori Prototype for this pad, and let me say:

IT WAS AWESOME.

Probably the best pad I've used in a long time for fighters. It takes a few mins to get used to the feel of it, but being able to move the d pad or ELEVATE it is a pretty big deal.

Hori will def be getting my money when this comes out.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I got to play on the Hori Prototype for this pad, and let me say:

IT WAS AWESOME.

Probably the best pad I've used in a long time for fighters. It takes a few mins to get used to the feel of it, but being able to move the d pad or ELEVATE it is a pretty big deal.

Hori will def be getting my money when this comes out.
yup, me too. HORI makes the best d-pad around...that isnt made by Nintendo!

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Well, there's only really been two designs out there, that've actually been good in regards to pads

So, if the Sega Saturn controller and the Dual Shock 2/3 controller had a baby, it'd be that thing essentially. :)
I use a Sega Saturn gamepad even nowdays. This joystick is THE best for fighting games in my opinion. Even tho I prefer the PS3 one for MK9, the Sega Saturn gamepad is better for every other fighting game I play.