What's new

Ask Netherrealm Thread

Dann

Noob
I have many questions and i taught it would be cool if we had a thread were we can ask questions. Members of the community or maybe even people from nether realm could answer.

So i made a thread before ranting about how i wanted mk vs dc universe 2 game and i got some interesting responses. so i came to the conclusion that what i wanted was not a new mkvsdc2 but a new game that shared the fighting mechanics of MK. i really do not enjoy capcom games. my mk skills don't really carry over well into those games. so my Questions for Netherrealm are:

Why have they limit themselves to only making MK games after almost 20 years?

would there ever be a non mk game released by netherrealm?

Would they ever consider making a dc universe only fighting game? That would be F**king epic and i would pre order it as soon as it is announced!

will they succeed in acquiring the rights to make a new ki game?

if by any chance they were to get the rights to make a new kI game does it have to be a crossover?

If it makes them money why can't they at least make dlc costumes for the characters who don't have any alternative costumes? i would pay for a pack with alternative costumes for kenshi, rain, scarlet, and dumbass freddy.

When can we expect a new MK game?

How long will they continue to nerf the game?

when character tech is discovered do they know that the character is capable of doing that or are they as surprised as we are when we see bs like smoke's and jax"S reset? did they know who the best characters were before they released the game?

it seems to me that tier list change very often so it always makes me wonder if they, as the makers of the game, have a more accurate tier list than we do as the players. anyway those are all my questions. Hopefully more questions will be asked and most if not all will be answered.